11

--30 Minutes on The Plane--

(Agent 10's POV)

This plane ride is going to be the death of me. I could easily just fly to America and get a good night of sleep before the plane even arrives there. Anyway, Agent 3, or Tao, has been on edge since we killed the person. We literally threw their body in the ocean. As long is the person is out the way, the girls can't get hurt.

"I am starting to feel bad about killing Kayla Sanchez." Tao whispered to me. (A/N: If you didn't figure out that Kayla was the one they killed, um. I thought I made it obvious.)

"You better not say shit!" I warned at him.

"I won't." Tao said. All of a sudden, Lay turned on the news.

The body of missing teenager, Kayla Sanchez has been found in the Pacific ocean. A passerby noticed 2 masked men dumping a bag and called in the Coast Guard. There will be a vigil for Kayla Sanchez tonight at her high school. If you know any information, please contact police. We send our condolences to Kayla's family. -News reporter

I look over at Tao who started to breathe heavy.

"Dude. Calm down." I said.

"They can get our finger prints of the bones." Tao informed me.

"I am almost sure that the waves washed our prints." I consoled quietly.

"Yeah,Kris. The waves got into a water proof bag and washed our prints." Tao spat angrily.

At least he knew well enough to be quiet.

(Agent 12's POV)

This plane ride has been weird enough. Especially the seating arrangements. (A/N: The seating arrangements are as followed.)

DO -> Chen -> Kai (Agent 4, 6, 2)

Baekhyun -> Jazzy -> Sanai (Agent 7 , 13, 14)

Chanyeol -> Luhan -> Xiumin (Agent 5, 11, 12)

Suho -> Lay (Agent 9, 8)

Kris -> Tao (Agent 10, 3)

I feel like going to America will be for nothing. What are we going there for? 14 hours for a plane ride. There's bound to be some drama.

Speaking of drama.

(Agent 4's POV)

Agent 7 is acting like a 7-year-old. He keeps kicking my fucking seat. Now, if I turn around and punch him, there will be a problem. Luckily, we are on a private plane, meaning no civilians can see me kill him.

"Stop kicking my seat Agent 7." I warned

"Dude. I'n not. I am tapping my foot on the floor." he responded.

"Jazzy, is he lying?" I asked.

"It seems to me like he is." Jazzy responded.

"Byun Baekhyun. Stop before I do something I might regret." I sneered.

"You wont do anything. Just turn around and enjoy the ride." Baekhyun said.

"That's it." I said.

I got up and punched Baekhyun. He stood up too. He was easily able to slide by Jazzy and Sanai, despite their protest. All of a sudden, I get hit with a blast of light. Mistake #1

"You really wanna do this?" I asked.

"You punched me first." he responded.

"You kept kicking my chair." I shot back.

"This seems really petty. Can you please sit down so the plain doesn't crash?" Sanai asked.

"Shut up Agent 14. You don't even talk." Baekhyun said. Mistake #2

"Shut up. You didn't have to go that far." Tao said.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Sanai attempt to keep Jazzy in her seat. Also, Jazzy doesn't have her glasses on.

--10 minutes later--

(Agent 14's POV)

"Jazzy. I am concerned about these anger issues you have." I said.

"I thought you knew this by now, sweetheart. My anger is something that can't be controlled." she informs me.

"Yeah. But was it really necessary to hurt all of them. Now who is going to heal them?" I asked.

"Don't worry. Your mom is a doctor. I am sure you know how to fix this." She said. "Oh, I forgot. You have one hour or you will be out too."

"But why?" I whined.

"Because. None of you annoying homo sapiens will be able to annoy me in any possible way." she answers. "But don't worry, unlike them. I will have mercy."

" You evil, evil, little elf." I say.

"I am aware of my height. Get to it." she commands.

I started my work as Jazzy put on her headphones and fell asleep. In case I didn't succeed.The first one healed was Lay.