15

(13's POV)

We finally got off the goddamn plane, basically about to lose our lives. I blame nobody but the gods in the sky.

Needless to say, I'm quite curious on who was up there on the plane with 11. Maybe it was that dead guy that the guys keep mentioning whenever they whisper to each other in the little huddle thing they do. Sehun is his name.

I think he died from what they keep saying. Maybe an old friend of theirs but then again, I could be wrong.

Aside from that Sehun guy, we finally landed in America, more specifically in Chicago. From what I know, Sanai and I have to attend Amaryllis's funeral, we have to kill Iris. But another reason I decided to come here is to get a fucking break from my job, at least for a little bit. But I won't be able to sleep peacefully without killing that bitch.

After knowing someone I used to trust actually is the reason why I became an agent in the first place is infuriating. She killed my fucking brothers and I'd give anything to get revenge. I don't care if it means I'm no better than her, fuck optimism.

Anyways, the team and I are now in this big ass house that we'll be staying in the entire we're here in America. My room is on the third floor, right across from 2's. To my left is Sanai's room and to my right is 9's room. Just my fucking luck that I get put next to him. I will forever have this everlasting dislike for that man. And I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual for him too. Back to our rooms, on 2's right is 10 with 6 on the left. The second floor has 3, 5, 7 and 8. Then on the first floor is 4, 10, 11, an 12. I don't know who the hell made these random ass arrangements but it is what it is.

But currently, I'm in my room enjoying the peace. Today I'll rest and tomorrow is when the real work begins. I was sitting on the floor meditating to calm myself. The entire time that I am here in America, I must not get distracted because eventually, everyone will know that Sanai and I are here. And once that is found out, our asses are gonna get put on damn there every enemy's hit-list.

You would think at this point, killing someone would have become easy, but it's actually not that simple. You make a plan, and you go for it. If that plan were to ever get fucked up, you have to immediately come up with a back up plan. If that fucks up too then just find some type of way to complete your mission. Especially in our agency where our boss has some high ass expectations like we are some fucking robots who never fail to please him. But nevertheless, I prefer this job. Not so sure about Sanai who was basically dragged into this entire mess with me.

Wanna know that bullshit story on how Sanai and I became agents? Well here's the story.

Four years ago, when Sanai and I were 10 year olds who had nothing better to do than just play around, we were playing around at this beach. We were alone since we found it better to isolate ourselves from the rest of the world. That didn't mean we didn't have communications with our families.

So while Sanai was playing in the water and I was just sitting in the sand, reading some book, we got a phone call from her mother. When we answered, we heard screaming and crying. I was trying to ask her what was wrong but all we could understand was that she needed us to come to her house as quick as possible.

So that is exactly what we did. By the time we got there, we were too late. Sanai's sister has a bullet in the middle of her forehead and my three brothers were down on the ground will multiple bullet wounds.

It's safe to say that at the age of 10, we cried our asses off. After their funerals, our families flew us out to Korea so we could be safe. We haven't spoken to them since that incident and I guess it's better off that way. It's not that I miss my family, it's just that they're strangers to me now and there's really now reason to speak to them anymore.