Filler Chapter #2

A/N: I am lazy as fuck so you guys are getting a filler chapter. You will finally find out about Sehun and maybe this will answer some questions. Keep in mind when reading, EXO didn't know the girls at the time. They also weren't agents so they don't have numbers.

P.S: Jazzy the Author will kill me for this. Her number 1 will feel a considerable amount of pain.

P.P.S: We forgot to mention that the CHINESE MEMBERS know Korean in this fanfic. The members who know English know English here.

P.P.P.S: Remeber this fanfic is in Korean unless it is specified clearly that a character is talking in English or Chinese.

ex: "I know right." Jazzy told Sanai in ENGLISH. or Luhan told Tao in CHINESE, "I think Suho is making a dumb plan."

5 YEARS AGO

(Yifan's (KRIS) POV)

We used to be a normal company. We used to just sell tech. Now we sell tech and bodies. It turns out our boss was the leader of a mafia gang called EXO and he was in debt. He was considered a "bad" guy and loved to hurt people. (A/N: like someone I know *Jazzy*) Well, Luhan, Tao, Lay, Sehun, and I found out and told the other 7.

"What the fuck do you mean the boss is apart of a mafia?!" Chen asked.

"I mean exactly what the fuck I said!" Luhan yells.

"But, seriously. Leader of a mafia?" Suho asks.

"Yes. He is the leader of the mafia gang, EXO" Sehun answers.

"Guys. Not so loud. People around might fucking hear us." I add.

"Lets go somewhere else and talk about this." Baekhyun offers.

All of a sudden, the loud speaker came on. The bosses voice could be heard and he sounded really pissed.

"Oh Sehun, Kim Jongin, Huang Zitao, Do Kyungsoo, Park Chanyeol, Kim Jongdae, Byun Baekhyun, Zhang Yixing, Kim Junmyeon, Wu Yifan, Lu Han, and Kim Minseok, REPORT TO MY OFFICE RIGHT NOW!!!!!" Our boss screamed.

We all made a mad dash to his office. We were standing in front of the door, very hesitant to open it. Then, Sehun opened it and we walked in.

"Take a seat boys." The boss commanded.

All of use bing scared for our lives, did so.

"So, I guess you guys figured it out?" he asked.

"......" We said nothing and only looked at each other.

"I asked a question, boys." the boss urged.

"Are you the leader of the mafia gang, EXO?" Kai asked.

"Dude?" Suho shushed him.

"To answer your question, yes. Now what are we going to do about you guys?" the Boss asked.

"........" More silence.

"OK. Stand up!" the boss commanded. EVERYONE jumped up, and looked at each other in utter fear.

"Stand along the wall and face it." the Boss commanded.

Everyone walked over to the wall and faced it. I look over to my left to see Tao silently praying in Chinese. I look to my right to see Luhan fidgeting with his fingers.

(Boss' POV)

I see 12 boys standing along my wall and now I have to figure out what to do with them. I snap my fingers and have 24 of my men from EXO come in.