16

(Agent 14's POV)

As we were getting ready for the mission, agents 10 and 3 walked into our me and 13's hotel room. They looked uneasy and wanted to talk.

"You are wasting my preciois time so whatever you need to say, you better do it quick." Agent 13 said.

"Well. We think its best if you stayed here and we kill Iris instead." 10 said.

Jazzy looked at me like she was ready to kill me. I guess ahe thought I got them to say my feelings for me but believe me when I say I want tk kill Iris just as much as Jazzy does.

"Don't look at me! I didn't send them." I defended.

"We feel like you won't be able to control yourselves and ruin the mission." Agent 3 admitted.

"Look, I know you two mean well but she killed our siblings. Not yours. Jazzy and I are doing this." I explained.

"Whatever, just be careful." Agent 10 huffed.

"We never do." 13 whined.

(Agent 9's POV)

We were downstairs waiting on the girls when we suddenly heard gunshots. It went quiet for a sec before the door was kicked open and device was thrown in. A lot of people with gas masks stepped in.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked.

"I think they should go." 5 said clearly upset. You don't understand how much I agree with that.

"Guys, I have a quick question. Well two. Make that three." 2 confessed.

"What 2?" I asked.

"1. Where are 10and 3? 2. Why can't I teleport away? 3. What the hell is that white stuff spewing out of the device thing.?" Agent 2 asked.

I must admit that those are some pretty good questions. I realized that I couldn't take any water from the oxygen in the air. The guys wearing the masks started walking closer to us as we slowly started backing up. I look to see woho is closest to the device. poor Agent 4.

"I need you to throw that out the window." I told 4.

"Not so fast!" a guy in a mask yells as he lunges for Agent 4. Luckily, Agent 4 was able to dodge out the way.

"Use your shirts as a filterfrom whatever is spewing from the device. I bet that is what is keeping our powers M.I.A." Agent 8 explains.

"Ok. Lets do this." Agent 11 says. "I just want this stupid mission over with.

"LUHAN!!!!" Everyone screamed in unison.

"You just let them know that we were on a fucking mission." 6 facepalmed.

"And not only did your dumbasses confirm it, but you also said my name so just fucking great." 11 snarled.

"Take them down and find the other 4 agents." I hear the masked guy say.

"Not without a fight." 12 teethed.

Within a press of a botton, we were all one the floor clutching or heads. The device was making some weird noise that really irratated us and made our brains hurt really bad.

"Take them away and bring them to Iris." he one in the front commanded. Agents 6 and 7 attempted to hit one of the masked men but failed when another turned the pitch on the device up higher.