Prologue

Thanks Jen for this amazing cover <3 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No matter how good-looking you are..

No matter how perfect you do things..

No matter how sweet you own...

No matter how much time you give..

No matter how often you say "I love you"

If you hurt her, you are a bad person..

—————-

'Oppa! What're you doing??' I tapped a guy in a black hair on shoulder as he was bending down, writing something on the wall.

'Nothing..' He smiled; yet covered his hands on that area.

'What!! I saw you write something!!' I shifted his hands away but they didn't budge!

'Oppa!!!' Leo shook his head right away which caused me pouty face.

'Come here!' His husky sexy voice uttered and I could hear a chuckle in his throat. I got closer as those unfaltering eyes were fixed on mine.

His blackie mystery pupils shook under the light and they were so gorgeous. Whatever, that scary magnetic gaze drew me into his way! I couldn't help but staring crazily at that pale face of him.

I wanna touch that black silk upon his head.

'What will you give me if I let you see the word?' Again, he melt me with his soft whisper!

'Hmmm.. whatever you want!' God!! What did I just say!!??

'Really? ^^' He smirked then teased me with his playful gaze.

Just then those slender fingers slipped down and gave me a clear sight of some neat letters..

I gasped and stayed still as that word appeared in my eyes..

It was just a simple word but why..why did my heart beat this fast? Why did I feel the whole body was in an oven? No, my legs were shivering now!!

The joy dashed into my head and I could hear a jingle bell rang in my ears..

I reached out to touch that beautiful sculpture.. Rubbed on every single consonant and vowel softly.. Coz this word had much impact on my heart and head..

사랑해... (I Love You)

'Now give me the reward!' A sweet smile spread on his face with his warm hand patted on my head gently..

'Emmm..' I was too stupefied to reply any word.

His fixed addicted eyes, his magnetic smile, his light touch.. They were luring me right now!!

I widened my eyes surprisingly as he instantly lowered his face and got nearer to me..

'Will you be my girlfriend?' His warm breath ran on my face and heated my mind.

Those long slender fingers like a pianist rubbed my cheek softly as I nodded my head after seconds passed by..

'Jin, I love you..' As if those letters were not enough, his tall figure bent down and whispered at my face..

It threw me up to the sky.. It threw me to the wonderful land..

I could see flowers scattering over me..

I could see nothing but those magnetic eyes..

His darken eyes lured me to get trapped in his spell.

His lullable sincere sentence locked me in his sweet prison..

Only if I had known something..

Only if I had noticed something behind that bright smile and sweet gaze..

But I was blinded by the bubbles of happiness, didn't even realize that it would not last forever....