Chapter 20- Accident #1

Sorry for de late >0<

My school work is squeezing my neck at de moment.. :'C

============================

Chapter 20- Accident #1

'What're you doing here?'

I instantly asked out when mom was off to bring us an apple pie.

'Send a greeting to new neighbors.' He shrugged and looked up and down my face.

'Where've you been?'

'None of your business. And answer my question properly please.' Biting my lip annoyingly, I gave him a death glare.

Damn! What was he thinking of at the moment?

What was he trying to do?

He could do anything but not coming after me! I was sick of it!

Just let me breathed for a day, enjoying my life please..

'Didn't auntie tell you so? My parents just moved in yesterday.'

'Jung LEO!!!'

'Ne'

Ashh, I really wanted to squeeze his neck right now!! Could he stop avoiding the track?

Shjugjkjfdxj!! This guy!! I hadn't known he was this sarcastic!

'Whatever, leave now!'

I grabbed his bag and pushed him to the entrance door. However, Leo snatched his bag and took something out.

'Waitt! Teacher gave us some copies for the next lesson. I bring along since you left early.'

'Who skip the class?'

Out of nowhere, mom walked in with a dark expression. I gulped and almost slipped over, spotting a knife in my mom's hand.

Though she brought it to slice a pie, I still didn't dare to confess.

'The teacher, mommy! She left early today. Anyway, I have some exercises to ask Leo. Excuse us, mom.' I grabbed Leo's wrist to upstairs as soon as mom nodded her head.

Oh geezz!! It was so close!!

Patting my chest, I blew off a hot air ahead the closed door.

Then turned back to a tall figure who was walking around my bedroom, scanning all over.

(=_=) Hey! It was not a tour trip!

Or should I bring him to the bathroom?

It was also a quiet place and mom wouldn't hear us.

I quick pulled Leo backward as he wanna rest on my bed. Afterwards, dragged him to my desk.

'You should not have said out loud!'

Standing with a glare, I barked at a guy sitting there.

'Who let you skip the class?' Because of who!?

Luckily, I refrained myself on time before this embarrassed word released.

'I said it's none of your business. Whatever, if you let out any single word, I won't leave you alive!'

I threatened and snatched the papers from him before threw them on the desk.

'Huh, are you blackmailing me?'

That pinkish lip burst out a smirk.

-Crashhh-

Just then a sliver box at the edge dropped on the floor with its cover opened as the papers banged with it.

I gasped when many pieces of portrait spilt out and messed near Leo's feet.

Oh geeeeee!!

My heart beat faster when those slender fingers picked up the photos one by one and took a look.

His eyebrows frowned and his facial expression changed.

As quick as I could, gathered back the photos and gripped the box behind my back. The room became silent and silent. Only our breath was heard. I lowered my face with my hands squeezing the box in tension.

After a long pause, Leo got up and headed to the door. Leaving some unfair sentences..

'Wait me tomorrow, I'll drive us to school.'

'And follow what I say from now on or I'll confess to auntie.'

-Shutt-

I watched the closed door blankly. Though I should have rejected and retorted, my feet went weak at the moment. My throat went dry as well.

I stared my shivering hands in pain then threw the box away.

Sh*t!! It was always there, at the corner and I had never touched it long time ago!

It just stayed there, isolated and abandoned till I forgot what that box kept inside.

But why..why it had to pop up  in front of him at the moment!?

Ashhh, I should not have dragged him here!

What was he thinking of me? A loser again?

Silly me! Why were you so clumsy, Jin Ah!!??

I got up and decided to throw the box outside.

Unfortunately, my eyes caught an undiscovered photo under the desk.

The picture illustrated a girl in a mini pink dress. She smiled so bright with her nose spotted the white cream. She lifted up her fingers in a peace sign.

Next to her stood a tall boy who bent lower and bit her forefinger playfully with his hand wrapped around her waist.

They beamed at the camera, to the point you could see the happy and warm atmosphere between them.

I instantly closed my eyes, spotting the text below..

*****************************************

Happy birthday, my bae~

Let's be together like this every day and forever!! Luv you, Leo oppa :**

*****************************************

I wondered.. Did the word "forever" really exist?

Flashbacked to that time, I really doubted how came I be that silly goose..

Dreaming about whatever prince..

Getting fool by those fairy tales..telling about your prince charming would come and save you with his white horse..

Forgetting the fact that I was not one of the princesses..

Forgot the fact that those stories just came from people's imagination..

Forgot the fact that I lived in the reality not a fantasy world or never land one..

And the biggest mistake was.. I forgot to guard on my clumsy heart..

I grabbed that photo and flew myself downstairs, heading to the wide rubbish bin in the yard.

Biting my lip forcefully, I stared down the box for the last time.

Cutting all the bonds and feelings, I dropped it to the bottom.

To my surprise, there came a sudden lightning flashing this way. It shuddered me till I dropped the box somewhere else. I bent down, searching for it but the sky immediately cried out.

Scanning the grass in this dark evening wasn't fun at all! Especially when the soil turned to muddy at the moment!

I growled and decided to use my hands instead.

With a cold liquid poured on my head and back, I knelt rummaging the ground.

Still.. I didn't find it..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers! I hope u enjoyed this update. If so, please support this story by voting and commenting. 

Thank you. Happy reading :)