Chapter 22- I remember

Heyyy lovelies~! I am wondering whether you still read this story.

Please leave some feedbacks if you find it boring or support by voting and commenting. 

I think of stop writing it since I'm stuck with romance n' the high school feel has waved me goodbye :'[.. but if you still flip the pages, I'll work hard..

Thank you for reading~ I hope u enjoy :D

——————————————————————————- 

Chapter 22- I remember

As for now, I be a guard who stood as a statue in front of the boy rest room!

Ashhh, so far so great that no one hanged around here. It was weird too! since the bell rang fifteen minutes ago.

'When will you get out, Hong Bin?'

I yelled annoyingly as I had to sit here, slapping the flies.

-Feubbbb-

I frowned when a familiar soaking cloth landed on my head perfectly, amazingly covered my bang and eyes.

Ahhhh, my pretty hair!! >0<

I stomped hard as it was that retard's shirt! Urghhh!! I really needed to kill someone today! That bullied jerk!! Moments ago, he was yelling at me to walk in and now throwing his piece of dust on my head!?

'What the heck are you doin—-'

I turned to the left, feeling someone's presence around here. And heck!! He was shirtless! >///<

'I told you to come in!'

With an annoying frown, Hong Bin cussed under his breath and sent me another death glare. There was a small towel on his bare shoulder.

Could he just not showing off this much? >///<

He was a crazy brat but his body was hella aishh!! I hated him even more! -///-

-Fivvvvvv-

'Now get me a new shirt in my locker and be fast! It's freaking cold here!!'

I stared down the jingle mingle keys lying next to my feet.

Could he just hand me that metal thing politely? Aishh!! This oppa!! =_=

Should I take his picture right now and pin it on the school's information board? Everyone would see his ugly (?) body and point at a perverted jerk like him!~~ Wooahx3

He then would bury his face with shame!

Not a bad idea! But I'd prefer to keep it for myself ~~

'Kekekekekeke'

'Kim Jin Ah, what're you thinking of? Why suddenly let out this ghastly laugh?'

Hong Bin winced and crossed his bare chest like those victims after the rape! He even receded and hid himself behind the shower curtain, only his head was seen.

=0= What was he doing? Did I look like a rapist? Retard!!

Wasn't it too late for you to hide? I'd seen all your six packs!! Urghh!!

I just wanted to blackmail him with the picture, not interested ii that stupid abs, even just a percentage(?)

'Quick, Jin Ah!! I'm trembling so hard now!!'

I gazed over his turn-to-purple face annoyingly. The blood was off his lip again. Perhaps, he ached so hard to tease me as always. Alright, I would forgive just because of your pitiful look! I hissed and bent down, collecting his wet shirt and key.