Chapter 1- Unexpected guest

Before you scroll down, I'd make things clear first in case you get irritated while reading. To start off, the work you're stoping by right now is NOT under REVISING, many grammatical, vocabulary, sentences and so on errors gotta say you hello. I'm not that perfect with English. Yet I wanna make many people smile and lessen their stress through my story. Thus, don't be so serrrriiious and mean. No one is perfect and I am no one xP
Scroll down! Enjoy~
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Chapter 1- Unexpected guest

2 years later...

@School's Background..

'Jinnie~' I turned my back from the beautiful sky up there and gave a guy walking adorably a bright smile.

His dark hair which was now turned to deep gray moving all over as he turned to run instead..

'Oppa, where've you been?' I lifted up the books to give him a space next to me.

'Hmm.. Just met my friend, he's transferred here at the moment' something was shaking in his eyes but it was only a second as N clutched my hand and rubbed it with his face. Perhaps, he was so happy to see his friend again.

'Jin ah, I love you~' I paused with the sudden confession of him. It was not that strange as I'd heard it million times already. Just, I was so shy every time he spoke out this sentence with that soft gaze!! ><

'I love you.. Been loving you for a long time.. Have fallen for you for ages!' His confession stopped my heart beat and threw me up to the sky. That big hand stroked my long black hair before a soft sweet thing landed on my forehead.

......................................

@N House..

-Crash-

I watched the pieces of broken glass lying on the floor blankly then bent down to collect it.

My heart pounded faster and ached till I couldn't breathe. My forehead was sweaty as well as my suddenly-turn-to-cold hand. I picked up the glass shakily that it fell off sometimes.

'Sweetie, Are you okay? Don't touch it!' A worried voice of someone spoke on my head and I heard his steps coming this way, also someone's.

I slowly chinned up as two pair of sneakers stood ahead me and prayed hard for nothing went according to my imagination. But my wish seemed not to reach the top person up there.

Indeliberately, I clutched the sharp glass so tight till the blood flew off; yet I didn't feel hurt at all..didn't even hear or know what was going on around me..

Since those dark mystery eyes already froze me to death! They were calm and cold as an iceberg. That unfaltering gaze which one couldn't guess what he was thinking about.

'Jin Ah! You're bleeding!!' I was lifted up and carried to the nearby sofa hurriedly by the guy in gray hair. Thanks this wide chest for concealing me from that intense gaze, somewhat it was the best if he sent me away that tall guy behind us..just somewhere that guy could not reach..

'I'm okay, oppa!' I smiled at a person holding me and wiped off his face which turned to white color little by little, though he had tan skin.

'Hey, come here!!' I really wanted to close his mouth and grab his head back from that kitchen but it was late..too late.. because the guy gathered the dead glasses quietly earlier already headed this way.

'What?' I turned away as that husky voice uttered in an annoying manner.

'Can you er..clean Jin ah's wound?' Like someone threw the heavy rock on my face, I widened my eyes and moved backward. It was a quick moment that no one could catch up even N sitting next to me. Somewhat, it was not out of that guy's sight since his corner lip twisted up in a devil look..and that dangerous gaze which trembled my consciousness.

'Why?' I lowered my eyes as soon as the left armchair was possessed.

'I..I'm...afraid of blood' I looked at N's face which now became paler and paler. Although he scared of this thing, I could sense his concern toward me which warm my heart immediately. I patted his arm with my no-wound hand softly and gave him an alright smile.

'It's just a small scar! I can do it myself, oppa' It was not only this! The guy sitting there was the biggest reason I wanted to escape this place..this suffocating atmosphere.

Anyone helped dragging him out of this room or just closed his pressure eyes!

After couple seconds, I grabbed the band aid from the aid box and tried to cool off my shivering back. I then put the band aid on my swollen palm.

-Grab-

I stalled with the sudden pull on my wrist and exactly cried out loud, noticing those big slender fingers.

'Go clean the stuff..' His powerful voice demanded the trembling guy beside me. I quickly clutched N's sleeve, not letting him go no matter what!!

'Oppa!' I murmured softly as his warm hand tried to unlock my fingers.

'It's alright lah! Leo will take care of your injury. He's very good with it!' N grinned innocently and tapped his friend's shoulder whom he admired and respected the most then off to the kitchen.

Without knowing that good friend of him was the one who caused me this wound..

Without knowing that he was sending his girlfriend to hell!!!

================================

Hello readers! I hope u enjoyed this update. If so, please support this story by voting and commenting.

Thank you. Happy reading :)