Chapter 23

Chapter 23- Accident #2

'Yahh!! Why does it take you ages to be here!?'

As soon as I sneaked in a boy restroom, a loud yell startled my spine.

'It's because of your high-pitched girlfriend!!'

I threw that white t-shirt on Hong Bin and stomped to get out.

Ashhh!! What a bad day!!

I kicked the dying leaves on the ground annoyingly. Urghh!! Why were today so many dusts in the air!!??

Rubbing my eyes continually, I stomped on those brown oak leaves. I sniffed with the hard inhale and ended up sitting on the bench.

'Hey! You little troublemaker! What did you say? Who is my girlfriend?'

Hong bin walked out in a model movement with his new clothes on and had a seat next to me.

I looked away as that gorgeous face lowered at my eyes level.

'The unnie in blue lens and wavy hair.'

I sighed and decided to bring out a handkerchief as the dirt was surrounding my eyes.

'Wavy hair? You meant Krystal?'

'...........'

'What did she do to you?'

'Nothing much. Screaming and chasing me.'

'Oh gosh! Why does Ahjumma  send her here!??' Hong Bin cuddled his head in pain and murmured something.

'You've got a nice sight! Such a perfect mate.'

'Are you stupid? She's not my girlfriend!! I'm not going to date an emo girl!' I ducked with his loud bark.

'.............'

'.............'

'She's just my neighbor!!'

'............'

'Someone lives in the same block!'

'...........'

'Yah!'

'Mweo? I haven't said something. Why are you telling me so? I don't even ask.'

I squinted and got closer to that pale face as he stuttered.

'I-I-I ash, whatever!'

He extended his palm on my face and pushed me backward. Ashh, this guy! He wasn't a gentleman!

'Heyyyy!! You're crying!!??'

Again, that deep voice plunged me to the moon. Could he not yell for a day? I turned away when Hong Bin cupped my chin and tried to search my tear.

'I'm not crying! I'm cleaning my eyes! There are lots of dusts here!'

'Jinja? The dust turns you into this ugly piggy?'

'Yah!'

I smacked his hand and quick wiped off my face.

-Ring ring ring ring-

I stared down my phone which a new contact number popped up.

No, it was an old one...

Though I already deleted the name, sh*t I still remembered the numbers! But why did he have my new number? Why? I turned off the phone and threw it to the button of my bag.

'Heh, you end the call? Nah, fight with N, huh?'

Staying mum, I tried hard to ignore that noisy Hong Bin. But he just buzzed around.