Chapter 11- The past

 —Flashback—

'Hihihihihi' I giggled while tickled the statue ahead. He was holding a poker face almost half a day.

I stopped smiling when he still hadn't turned this way.

Who said a boy could not be sulky? Come here! And I would give you the evidence.

I sighed then knelt to face him.

' Yah, oppa! Stop getting mad! They're my elementary school friends'

I guessed it have been this reason! Because he turned dark after I bumped into a group of old friends while we went shopping.

I was a bit popular back then and those dudes just pissed off when Leo didn't smile at them.

Thus, they tried to trick him by using me as a hostage for an evening.

The following morning, I received no message or a phone call from Leo like usual.

The classmate said he went out as soon as the bell rang. I thanked those seniors and quick climbed up the rooftop.

'Don't tell me you are jealous??'

I raised up my eyebrows with this topic. Leo did turn away as I tilted to look through his eyes!

Eh!! So he did being jealous!! I giggled happily with this news.

He rarely showed his feeling after we dated. But I didn't mind since he always made sure that I was his only girl.

I was grateful when he confessed me that day. My heart just flew up the universal.

It was such a miracle! A person, I had been crushing for almost a year, walked to me and asked me to be his girlfriend.

He even smiled so bright that day!! Or I was deceived since then? Because after that, he didn't smile at me! -0-

I got his popularity over being a quiet chick..  But..

Six weeks already!! Hello!! Weren't we dating?

'You hugged them!'

Out of nowhere, Leo spoke out and glowered at me.I shifted backward with his intense gaze.

'Because we've never met for so long and I miss them. Isn't that's what people do when they gather?'

I asked out in a low voice, not really know what my mistake was too. I was confused right now!

"Them" he had mentioned here were only my girl friends, the guys didn't get closer to me since Leo was standing by my side all the time.

With his unfaltering stare, those dudes almost wetted themselves. But I found it was cute!

Sorry, you guys' misfortune was the best experiment ever!

'So you've never missed me?'

'Hah?'  My jaw dropped with this sentence.

What did he mean?I zoomed in and spotted his reddish cheeks.

Eyyyy, he was blushing!? :0

'You really don't miss me!' Leo pouted and moved away.

Waitttt... I couldn't follow this thing!!

Why was he doing aekyo so sudden?

Rubbing my head, I rewound his word.He wanted me to hug him? That was a straightforward meaning or not?

Ehhh! I just realized there was not much skin ship between us, besides holding hands.

Heh! He wished for the upgrade level!?

Aigoo, I heard he was a gentleman this whole semester. What was this?

Such an arrogant boyfriend!! He wanted it himself but he didn't step in first!

Yahh, I was a girl lah!! And you wanted me to do that stuff??

Chuzzzzz, whatever!! It was because you acted cute lately! I would forgive...

'Yeah, I don't miss you!!'

I sarcased and quick back hugged that broad back.

'But I'm missing you, my rascal!'

I heard a chuckle then a warm chest of someone surrounded me.I felt the unseen barrier between was removing, wasn't it?

'Next time, don't keep thing to yourself! Express it out, okay?'

'Emmmm'

'Don't only emmm, say yes!'

-Nod nod-

This guy!!!!

'And don't feel any pressure, we're dating already'

-Nod nod-

'And don't—'

'Be quiet..'

'What!!??'

'You told me to express freely, didn't you?'

I turned mute with his retort. Should not have said out that rule!

'Close your eyes'

'Why?'

'Stop asking!'

'Mweo??(what'

'I'm going to kiss you, get it?'

'...........'

Just then I felt a pointed nose nuzzled my left cheek lightly.

—End Flashback—

I wiped off the tears immediately and shook that so-called memory away.

'Break up with him..' 

================================

Hello readers! I hope u enjoyed this update. If so, please support this story by voting and commenting. 

Thank you. Happy reading :)