Chapter 36

Chapter 36

I stalled my feet and rubbed my forehead when bumped into someone who came out of the building corner.

My breath went away, spotting that no facial expression of N. He looked thin and dark.

'Oppa..' He left without a glance and passed me to his BMW. I listened to a grrrrrrrrr sound as that black motorcycle was out of my sight.

........

The sun almost reached its dreamland and I still sat there, gazing down the street insanely.

I watched the paper airplane flew around me spiritlessly. Even it still could find a place to lean on. But why was I being hung in the sky?

I threw the paper plane out of my window when it fell in front me. Hmmm.. wait! How came a paper plane hanging around here??

I rubbed my head and immediately turned around, got crashed by another paper plane.

My feet reached the open veranda of mine with a sharp squint over the neighbor's.

'Oppa!!' I voiced at a tall figure, folding the colorful papers ahead me. Indeed, our rooms were opposite. And I got disturbed almost everyday in these late weeks.

I ducked as he flew me another paper plane.

'What?' I watched Leo's hand moved up and down the air. And last, he pointed the plane, lying on the floor. I picked it up and unfolded.

-knock knock knock-

-Anybody's home?-

This wore a smile on my face. I then gathered the others.

-I'm home alone-

-So hungryyyyyy-

-Come to meeeeeeee-

-What're you looking at?-

-knockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk-

-I'm dyinggggggggggggg-

-The pass codes are 1xxx-

-There are pasta's ingredients in the fridge-

-The kitchen is in the left hand-

This oppa was a freak! Why didn't he call me?

Oh my! Almost forgot, my phone battery was dead. I quick plugged out the headphones and paused the playlist in my Ipod.

I chinned up but Leo wasn't there anymore. Sighing, I went downstairs and reached his mansion. I typed the numbers written down that paper.

The gate then showed me a cupid fountain. Damn, this oppa! I would burglarize his house someday.

I passed the long-to-the-moon path and sought for the kitchen.

'Oppa!' I called as no one was around ever since I stepped in.

'Oppa, where're you?' I scanned the living room when the silence filled this area.

'SURPRISEEEEEE!!!'

'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!'

I jumped up when a tall figure of Leo popped out of the refrigerator. He laughed and ran away, escaping my punishment.

'Urghhh!! You crazy oppa!! I almost got heart attack.'

................

'Yummmyyyyyy!! My babe is the best!!' I shoved those naughty fingers off my cheek and poured him the water when three plates were finished. He was exactly a pal of giant.