Part 1 💜

Joe Pov: It's been a few months since I've been on the Strictly tour with some of the guys from my series of Strictly. The reunion is tomorrow night and I am filled with emotions, Excited because I'll get to see some of the family I haven't seen in ages like my Strictly mum Susannah, Oli White's twin Lee, Kevin who never managed to go on the Strictly tour because he had his own tour and so many others, happy because Strictly is one one the best thing to happen to me and nervous because... Dianne will be there.

I haven't spoken to Dianne since the tour. Things were pretty awkward on tour after everything that happened during Strictly......

(Flashback to training for final)

Dianne's Pov: Me and Joe were training for the final and decided to pick the Charleston for our own choice because the judges picked the Paso Doble and their choice. When we were deciding what dance to do we went from our most recent to our newest ones which meant we could go back and reminisce on all the memories. We got back to the Paso I decided to open up to Joe. I was so nervous to tell him how I felt because we were such amazing friends and I didn't want to ruin it. We were laughing about a mistake that Joe made that has always made us giggle and I thought that now would be a good chance...
D - Joe, I have to tell you something
J - What is it, that I did something even worse      than that haha?
D - Haha, no.... ummm..... since the waltz, I've had ummmm.... feelings for you...

At this point I thought I had mucked it all up and our friendship was ruined when I got no answer but then he replied....

J - Omg! Thank God! So have I, I wanted to tell you but I thought it was to soon after all the articles about everything
D - I'm so glad you feel the same.

Joe's Pov:  We talked about a whole lot more, about our feelings, the funny moments and just everything and anything. We then reached the Charleston and thought it would be the perfect pick.  We decided to get a little closer to see how things go but we also didn't want everyone to know so we kept it to ourselves.

After the Final as we didn't win we decided to tell everyone that we were official so I posted a photo on my Instagram with a caption of " I may not have won the glitter ball, but I've won something a million times more special" which sent everyone mad. Dianne then went to Australia for a while to see her family and when she got back it was as if me and Dianne had never been apart, the tour went amazing and I loved spending so much time with Dianne but after it we slowly drifted apart and decided to break things off for a bit and after that we never really spoke after it.

I was nervous incase anyone brought anything up or if anyone mentioned anything to do with it and it then became awkward between us. I don't know about my feelings anymore though, I think I might have feelings for her again...

That's Part 1, I'm already writing Part 2
Let me know if you liked it so far my commenting "xoxo" 💛💛