Part 21 💜

Joe's Pov: We had all consumed quite a lot of alcohol, some more than others. Dianne was pretty drunk but it was cute and I knew she probably wouldn't be answering that she had to most of the boys' questions.

M- Never Have I Ever, kissed the same gender?

I knew that Mikey wasn't gonna take this game easy at all, I knew he would go full in. It's Mikey so he would go overboard. A few of the boys took some shots. Mikey asked some more questions, most were over the top.

M- Never Have I ever fallen in love?

This was quite a serious one coming from Mikey. The boys knew I'd never been in love, I've never really had a girlfriend so I could see their eyes all staring at me. None of the boys took a shot. I decided to take a shot. I really am in love with Dianne. We've been the best of friend from the beginning, she is the best person. She's got the best sense humor and we've always gotten along and got the same opinion in things. We click. All the boys looked at me knowing it was Dianne I had fallen in love with but Dianne was a bit confused

D- Who have you fallen in love with

She was sat on my lap turned around and slurred out her question...

J- You, you're the first and the only one. I love you Dianne Buswell
D- Aw really! Well, I guess I'm taking a shot too. I don't think I've ever been properly in love before, until now. I've finally found my Prince Charming

Dianne took her shot and then kissed me I obviously kissed back. Dianne was getting more passionate, I responded back with more passion for her

B- Guys, save it for the bedroom!

We broke apart and Dianne nuzzled down into my chest and I rubbed her back. I could tell she was getting tired so I started to rub her back in a certain pattern which always sent her to sleep. The boys never noticed this so carried on playing...

J (Josh) - Never Have I Ever kissed someone from a different country

I never took a shot, even though it was true. I never took one because Dianne was lying on me, asleep and I didn't want to wake her up. The boys looked at me getting all annoyed because I didn't take one but all I had to do was point at Dianne and they all understood. Me and Dianne were in our own world, she was asleep on my chest, looking incredibly cute and I was sat on my phone taking a few cute selfies. Some were of just Dianne and some were of me kissing her forehead or even just leaning on her head, surprisingly she never woke up. The boys were starting to head home after a while, they realized I wouldn't be doing anything else and they were pretty shattered themselves so they headed home. I got up to say goodbye to the boys which meant I had to move Dianne, she was in a deep sleep so she never woke up. I tidied away all the glasses and beer bottles as quietly as I could before going upstairs to grab a blanket. I took it down and got back on the sofa.  I turned on the TV and lowered the volume so it wouldn't bother Dianne.  I got back into our cuddling position and covered us in the blanket.  I would move Dianne up to bed but I decided I could get in some extra cuddles for a bit by staying here for a little longer.  She would wake up a little bit and move around but as soon I rubbed her back she went back to sleep immediately.  After a while I took us both upstairs, I carried Dianne in my arms, bridal style, tucked her in bed, headed back downstairs to turn everything off and get our blankets and phones to put them on charge.  As I was doing all this I started to get a sore head and just feeling quite rubbish so when I got into bead it felt amazing.  I only got a few hours of sleep because of how awful I felt.

Dianne's Pov:  I woke up in bed, turned around and saw Joe fast asleep.  I knew he was fast asleep because he had his mouth open and tiny little snores were coming out of him. I moved closer to him and I could feel the heat coming off him before I even cuddled him.  I was surprised because we were both in the same bed but he was boiling.  I got up and left him.  I went for a shower and did my hair and makeup and headed downstairs still leaving Joe to sleep.  I was a little worried in case anything was wrong considering he's never asleep for this long or until the late in the day.  Just as I was about to go up and check on him he had made it down the stairs.  He was in his onesie that we wore at the tree houses.  He went straight to get a drink, normally in the morning, we would always have a cuddle no matter what the time was or where it was.  He got a glass of water and then came over to me and he could tell I was worried...

J- You okay?
D- Yeah I'm fine but what's wrong with you, are you okay
J- Yeah I'm fine, don't worry about me
D- No you're not, you're boiling!
J- Yeah, okay, I'm feeling rundown but don't worry about it.  It's just a sore head and a cold, I promise
D- Are you sure?
J- Yes Di, I know this will worry you but there isn't anything to worry about

He pulled me in and gave the biggest, tightest, best hug ever, he always knew how to make me feel better.  I snuggled down into his chest and he rested his chin on my head, kissing it every now and then to reassure me he was fine.  We both cuddled most of the day, doing nothing.  Joe wasn't up for it and I didn't want to leave him in case anything happened.  The only time I left him was to get my onesie on too.

Sorry it's been so long, but hopefully you're enjoying it and will carry on enjoying this story! I'm not sure how I'm going to end this but I have an idea of where it's going for the next few chapters. ❤️