Part 4 💜

Joes Pov: When I got up this morning it was super early, Byron wasn't awake yet so I got up and made myself some breakfast and left some for Byron when he got up. I sat down at the table with some scrambled egg, bacon, toast and beans with a glass of water, as I'm eating I go through my Instagram, Twitter and whatever else I have any notifications on. I have a few notifications on WhatsApp from my family just saying have a good time at the reunion and things like that, then on Instagram I had loads from people tagging me in edits, liking and commenting on my posts and some dms from fans. I then just have a scroll through Twitter which doesn't take me long because I know I can back onto it in a bit, then there is one on Messenger, I have a thought that it could be Dianne but quickly get away from that idea and realise it's the group talking about the reunion, everyone is still on for it and no has cancelled yet either. For some reason I have the urge to go onto my chat with Dianne and just stare at it, I have no purpose but I still find myself staring at it until I hear Byron coming down stairs so I quickly back onto to Twitter before he realised what I was doing.

B - Morning bru, you ready for tonight? Got your outfit ready?
J- Not at all mate, I was gonna go for a shower and then sort everything out.
B - Sounds good, have you left any of that for me?
J - Yeah, I made extra for you and left it in the pan
B - Cheers bro

I come out the shower and chuck on a random shirt and some joggers whilst I sort out the outfit I'll be wearing tonight. I end up finding a shirt that I can tuck into some black ripped jeans and a belt with my vans, I check what Byron thinks and he was sold which made me feel confident with my choice but as I'm going through my closet, every time I go through a different item I get a whiff of some perfume and I realise the shirt I had put on when I got out the shower was one that Dianne had worn a couple times that when she stayed over. I take it off to make sure the shirt for tonight fits, which it does so I put it back on the hanger ready for tonight. I was considering finding s different shirt to put on for now but put the one Dianne used to wear because i missed her. I missed her scent being around all the time, I missed seeing her in my oversized shirts, I missed her.

(Time skip to Joe getting ready for the reunion)

I start to change out of my shirt and put on my black one with dots on it and then put my jeans and belt on with my vans and then Byron comes in...

B - How you feeling mate
J - I'm good, just can't get Dianne out my head, I don't know what to do
B - I think you should try talk to her bru, just go for it
J - I can't just go up to her and telling I miss her and I might still have feelings for her aha
B - Just ask to talk to her and see where things go and if..

He gets cut by my phone ringing and it's Lee Ryan!
J - Hey mate!
L - Hey buddy! How you doin?
J - Just getting ready for tonight, what you phoning for anyway
L - I was just checking if you were actually coming cause you never responded to anything in the chat on Messenger and I had to know if my buddy would be their aha
J - Oh mate, I wouldn't miss it for the world
L - Hey whilst no one else is around, what's going on with you and Dianne, is anything gonna happen between you guys
J - ahaha I honeslty don't know to be honest, I want to speak to her about...... stuff
L - You still like her don't you
J - ............
L - YOU DO!
J - Alright yeah I think I do but don't mention it at all please okay
L - Of course, I won't tell a soul but listen I've got to go but I'll you later mate
J - Yeah I still have to get ready, see ya later

I promise the next part will be the reunion I think 🤦🏼‍♀️☺️
Anyways that was Part 4 💜 Hope your enjoying this so far 💓