Part 2 💜

Dianne's Pov: It's the night before the reunion and I couldn't be more excited. This series was just amazing and I loved every second. It will be great to see everyone and catch up on what everyone's been doing since the show ended and the tour, although there is a little part of me which is nervous just because I don't know what will happen with the whole situation with Joe. During the tour my feelings for him came back but I brushed them off but now I'm just so confused.
I'm trying find something to where, everything is so glitzy on Strictly so I don't want to underdress and look like a complete fool in front of everyone, especially Joe.   I finally find this really fancy playsuit that I remember I wore to It Takes Two once and everyone loved it, I find a pair of earrings that will go well with it and some little ankle boots.

It's later on in the evening and I get a phone call from Amy...

D - Hellloooooo
A - Hello redo
D - How's everything's going with you?
A - Everything's good yeah, I'm just trying to find an outfit for tomorrow night, do you have any ideas?
D - Haha, I've just sorted mine out. Why don't you go for a skin tight tress with knee high boots?
A - I just found one! I don't have any knee high boots though
D - I have a pair you can borrow, come round tomorrow and I'll have them here for you
A - Thank You! You're a lifesaver. Sorry I've got to go!
D - No worries, see you tomorrow
A - See you soon

I go and look for the knee high boots for Amy and as I get them out I clear out my whole wardrobe and drawers and I feel so good about myself, I only had one more drawer to go through. I decide to do it quickly before going to bed as it's really late. I get close to the bottom of it and find a little box that I didn't recognise, I took it out and opened it, I saw a necklace of 2 love hearts connected together by a rainbow, I turn it over and see written on the rainbow...
" One Day We Found It, Our Rainbow Connection"
and I knew it was from Joe, he must have hid it before we went on tour, I lifted it out of the box and there was a picture in the bottom, the one he posted announcing we were together.  That's when I realised how stupid I was to let him go so easily, I hope we can talk tomorrow night......
I put it back in the box but leave it out of my drawer and put on my coffee table I'm living room. I finish up tidying everything away and finally get ready for bed, I take of my make up and get changed into my pj's. As I get into bed I can't help but think about the necklace, "what if that's why he didn't want to be with me anymore, because I never wore it or thanked him for it?" "what if that was his goodbye gift" "what does it mean?!"
I go onto Messenger to text my brother for a catch up and I notice Joe is active, I'm tempted to message him but I don't and I just wave at him.

Joe's Pov: It's so late at night and I can't sleep, I've been thinking about so many things tonight whilst trying to get to sleep, the main thing being the reunion tomorrow, but mainly about seeing Dianne. I was so stupid and looked at all the photos we took and realised how stupid I was to let her go like that. I'm going through Instagram looking at some edits people had made of me and the boys or me and Zoe and I came across a "Joanne" edit. I watch it but carry on scrolling looking at more of me and the boys, then out of the blue I get a notification saying Dianne had waved at me on Messenger, I didn't understand why because we hadn't spoken or anything since the tour and it was so late at night too. I waved back but I got no response from her. I hope we get a chance to speak tomorrow night...

Part 2 is done, sorry if it's rubbish it nearly 5'o clock at night. Might start writing Part 3.... let me know if your enjoying this so far by commenting "💛"