Part 6 💜

Dianne's Pov Oh god, this is it, I'm finally going to see Joe, I had so many things going round in my head. I wanted this to be okay but I felt like it wouldn't be. Amy has just left us standing here, I knew that I had to make this as normal as it could be...

D- Hey
J- Hey!
D- How have you been
J- Not bad, you look... great, how have you been?
D - Thank You! You don't look to bad yourself aha, yeah I've been alright
J - Thanks(!)

We both joked around for a bit which was the best feeling ever. It wasn't to awkward but their was still something their that made it a bit odd. I could feel eyes on us, I could feel a sense of pressure so I cut the conversation short and say that we talk later so he went to go and get another drink and talked to Lee and I went over to Nadiya.

N - Were you just talking with Joe?!
D - Yeah, why aha
N - How was it
D - Yeah it was good, it was nice to just see him after so long
N - Mmm-hmm
D - Nadiya stop aha
N - I know you like him again, it's not hard to see
D - Keep your voice down! I don't know how I feel but don't tell anyone anything please
N - I won't I promise

As I was talking to people and catching up with everyone I kept looking over at Joe, he looked so good in his shirt and jeans, I loved it when he wore ripped jeans. Some time when I looked around I noticed Joe looking at me too and I felt butterflies doing mad things in my stomach and let out a little grin now again. A few different people were asking me what dance we would be doing but I couldn't make the decision on my own, I didn't know what would be the best choice because quite a few of them were pretty romantic and we were always close in them. I didn't want to go up to him and ask him when he's with the boys so I went to look for Amy, she always had the best advice. She was talking to people so I asked if I could grab her quickly, the group she was with was close to Joes and I felt like he heard me because he looked round at us as we walked away. I asked Amy what to do and all she said to me was

A- Just leave it all to me, okay
D- Uhhhhhh, okay

She just left me standing their not knowing what she was going to do let alone what I was meant to do! I walked over to the bar and got myself another drink and talked to a few more people.

Joes Pov: I had just talked to Dianne for the first time since everything happened and it was actually alright! I little bit awkward but we got past it until she cut the conversation which I was kind of disappointed about. After we talked I went over to talk to Lee and he started teasing me about my feelings for Dianne, when he was talking to me he had had quite a few drinks in him so was pretty loud and got quite excited and I had a feeling Dianne heard it so I quickly told to him to quiet down and stop talking about it, all I could think about was "What if Dianne heard Lee". After talking to a few other I noticed Dianne coming over but she stopped before she got to me and took Amy aside, I think she caught me looking at her as she came up as well.  What if she was talking to Amy about what she heard Lee shout? My thoughts got interrupted by some loud music coming on! It was "Like it like that By Cardi B" everyone got together and started dancing and pulling out some odd moved they had made up but also some they picked up whilst being on Strictly. People were bring out their phones and filming things to put on their Insta stories. We were all just letting go and just dancing around having the time of our lives. Stacey came over to me and asked if I wanted to go get a drink so obviously I went to go and get one with her as we were both going crazy in the floor so we were both pretty parched. After we got or drinks we sat down for a bit and drank for a few minutes and then got back up to dance but Stacey said to me that she would rather dance on a bit of the outside of the crowd as she felt a bit claustrophobic and was getting really hot in the middle so we both partied with the rest of them just on the outside of the circle.

Dianne's Pov: The music was on, we were all dancing our hearts away and then Nadiya came up to me and said she had to go to the bathroom and told me to order a drink whilst she was in the toilet, I noticed Joe and Stacey dancing together and as I walked past, Stacey have me a wink and I just grinned and laughed it off. I went across to the bar and ordered me and Nadiya some drinks, I looked across at everyone dancing and just smiled and realised that this series really was one of the best things to ever happen to me and then I got cut from my thoughts as Nadiya came out of the bathroom and sat down in front of me asking what I was staring at thinking it was Joe I was staring at but I tried to convince her it was the group but she want believing me. We had our drinks and then headed back to the group but Nadiya didn't go back to the spot where we were before, she went on outside a bit where Amy was. We started dancing again showing off our moves to each other until we started this little dance where they were dancing towards me and right into Joe! I turned around realising a just bumped into Joe nearly falling over and just like the gentleman he always was, he caught me so quickly that I didn't even have a chance to fall. We all ended up dancing in a group, I look over at Amy and she gave me a wink as in to tell me that this is the time to talk to him so I went for it I went up to his ear and shouted because the music was so loud.

D- Can we talk? We need to choose a dance to perform tonight.
J- Uhh, Yeah sired where should we go?
D- We could just go in the hall where it will be a bit quieter?
J- Sounds good

I looked over at Amy to let her know we were leaving, a few people noticed and started whistling and "Woooing" but we ignored it and carried on walking.....

Sorry this is such a long chapter. I want to get them talking as soon as possible which is why I've crammed it all into this one and Part 7 will have the conversation in it, I promise ❤️