Part 9 💜

Joe's Pov: Me and Dianne we're finally back together standing where we used to waiting to find out who was going first...

"And first up is...... Kate and Aljaž!!"

I was glad not to hear mine or Dianne's names although we were used to being near the end.  We all cheered waiting to find out what dance they chosen. They decided to do their Cha Cha because it was the first dance they did and Kate loved playing a character that she put on for this dance.  When she finishes her dance they take a bow and everyone cheers them on. Everyone had danced apart from me and Dianne we knew what was coming....

"And finally to the floor is..... Joe and Dianne!!"

Me and Dianne both look at each other, she looks at me with that look she always made before we danced, the look that meant "You've got this", I gave her the look of just pure happiness. We started off by saying what dance we were going to do and then I said that we needed something to sit because we started on the log. When the music started we touched hands and then began the dance, it was going so smoothly, no mistakes it was going perfect!  The moment in the dance when me and Dianne mad eye contact was amazing, getting that feeling in my stomach, it gave me this push to carry on and just go for it! We carried on and then got to the end, I had to remember the ending, just like the Viennese Waltz, it was so difficult not to kiss her! I was so proud of us, i just wish I could have kissed right their and then but I knew that me and Dianne decided to let everyone work it out. Instead I gave her the biggest hug ever! I picked her up and spun her round, I was so happy!  Everyone was cheering for us, everything just felt so perfect

Dianne's Pov: He did it so perfectly, no mistakes, I was so proud, I couldn't wait to be able to dance with him whenever we wanted to now that we're back together. I could tell at the end he wanted to kiss me and I felt the exact same I was so tempted but I got stopped by him picking me up and spinning me round. We walked off the dance floor and everyone was giving us looks as if they knew what was happening but was confused because they knew we broke up before. The room was slightly silent and then Karen pointed out my necklace "Where did you get the necklace from Dianne?" she shouted across the room to me, I looked up at Joe and he just nodded at me "I got it from Joe" everyone stayed silent and then saw Joe pull me in closer to me and then it clicked to a few people as the room filled up with "awes" and "ahhhs". Joe then grabbed his glass from the bar behind us and tapped with a spoon the guy gave him from behind the bar. He asked if he could make a little announcement and a speech, everyone grabbed their glasses along with him...

J- I wanted to say I few things, Number 1. Congrats to Stacey and Kevin on winning this year and their amazing Paso tonight, you both deserved it massively and I'm so happy we lost to you guys aha. Number 2. Thank You to all of you lot, every single one of you. This experience has been one of the best things to ever happen and I wouldn't have wanted to do it with any other people and Number 3.....

He put his glass down and took mine out my hand and out it next to his, took my hands and carried on his speech

J- I may not have won the glitter ball, (Thanks Stace!) but I've won something a million times more special

He looked straight into my eyes and then wrapped his arms around me and we shared the best kiss EVER! Everyone was cheering and clapping, it made me even happier to know they were all happy for us. Me and Joe broke apart as we both started to get lifted up on people's shoulders and we were being bounced up and down with everyone below cheering and getting all excited. We finally got put down and me and Joe went straight into a hug and I told him.....

D- I'm so happy I've got you back Joseph

And to my delight I heard

J- I couldn't be happier Di

We broke apart and pecked each and then carried on dancing with everyone again. This has got be one of the best nights of my life.

That's the end of Part 9💜 Let me know what you think of it so far! ❤️