Part 5 💜

Dianne's Pov: I was all ready for tonight, I had my hair and makeup done and had my playsuit on, and I took a few selfies and took some photos in the mirror which I put in my story with the caption

" Reunion time 💋"

I then called myself an Uber and it was here pretty quickly so I got in and went through my phone again, I decided to post one of the pictures I took in the mirror and one of my selfies with the caption

" Ready for the Strictly Reunion tonight, can't wait for the whole family to be back together again 😊💋"

I check the time a realise I have like 30 minutes left in the Uber so I go through my tagged on Instagram and see all the likes and comments through from my regulars which I appreciated so so much. I went on Twitter for a bit, I loved twitter, everyone was just so careless but in a great way, I spent most of the journey on Twitter. I was just going through Strictly's timeline just look back at our series which honeslty was such a blast and I don't regret anyway, at all.

Joes Pov:  I got into my Uber which was kind of a waste because I didn't live that far away from the venue but I wanted to arrive earlier than everyone else. As I sit in the Uber I get a notification to my phone that some tagged me in a comment so click on it and it's a picture Dianne had just posted, of course I liked it and then went to see the comment...

Joanne.forever395 - Aw Joe! Look what you're missing out on! @joe_sugg

I ignored but I so wanted to comment something cute and because she looked absolutely stunning and I couldn't wait to see her in person. I decide just to leave a like with nothing more. I got tagged in a few other things that I had a look and and replied to some comments, liked a few edits and just had a scroll through all social media's as I waited to arrive at the venue.

Dianne's Pov: I now only have about 2 minutes left till I reach the venue and I've still got some comments and likes coming in from the selfie I posted and I notice one of them is from Joe and as soon as I see it a get butterflies in my stomach and a little grin comes on my face and I end up in my own little daze until I get cut off my the sounds of my name...

Uber Driver - Miss Buswell............ Miss Buswell.......... Miss Buswell............. Miss Buswell!
D - Yep, sorry, is everything okay?!
Uber Driver - Everything is fine, in fact, you arrived
D - Oh great! Thank you!

I get out and arrive at the venue and as I walk in I see a few people standing together chatting at the bar, i recognise one of them, it's Vick! I could never miss her because of all that hair as I walk in I shout to everyone " Hey guys!!!", Katie, Lee, Danny and Amy and a few others turn and say back "Hey Dianne!" , I walk over to them and give them all hugs and then grab myself a drink from the bar. I sit down next to Danny and Amy and we talk about what we think will happen tonight. Last years reunion each couple performed one of the dances they during the series so I asked Danny which was his favourite dance and he said the his Jive so we talked about things like for a while. A few more people arrived in little groups so had a short little chat asking how everyone was until someone else turned up......

Joes Pov: "Thanks mate" I said as I left the Uber and arrived at the venue where I saw some groups of people from the series were going in. I started walking out and the stopped for a second just to turn my phone off and close everything down I was on. I walked in after a group kind of hoping it would look like I came with them and not myself but that failed. As I walked in a few of the boys came up to me and gave me a man hug asking how everything was whilst walking across to the bar where I went to see some more of the girls, I never noticed Dianne at first until Amy came walking up to me with Dianne following behind her with her head down trying not to give me eye contact. I have Amy a hug asking how she was and as we got quite close seen as she is Dianne's best friend. After we checked in with each other she gave Dianne a look which I didn't properly catch and then looked back at me and said Danny was calling her even though he wasn't l. She left and it was just me and Dianne standing in front of each other........

So, their is Part 5, Part 6 does involve them talking but Part 7 is the proper deal so hold you horses because it coming 😏💓