To Agree or Not Agree

Xavier's POV

"Your mother is....I don't know about that." I stated. Last time I saw her mother was when she was practically throwing shit at Diva. So I had no reason to go back there. And I didn't even know why Diva wanted to go back either.

I sighed and placed my elbows on my thighs, leaning forward. "I kinda promised her I would go. And I know that I waited for a while to ask you but now I am and I need you to say yes."

"And what if I don't?" I challenged, a smirk drawing across my face. I stared into her dark brown eyes, trying to focus on the black specks inside of them. But I couldn't because I was too far away and her eyes were too dark.

I stood up, almost a foot taller than her. "I'll spoon you." Diva said, a devious look in her eye.

I laughed, holding my stomach. "That would actually be amazing! I'm not going so let me get in the bed right now." I said.

Diva looked annoyed as she yanked on my sleeve. I barely felt it. "Nigga, for real!" She whined which sounded adorable. "I told her that I would come with you and she was glad to hear it."

"Fine..." I shrugged and pulled Diva into a hug, breathing into her beautiful black hair. Damn, she was so pretty.

"Thank you." She replied haughtily, wrapping her arms around my waist and laying her head on my chest. We stayed like that for a while until Alia and Heaven ran in, shouting about going roller skating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! It's Monluv here and I just wanted to apologize for the shortness of the chapter. I ran out of ideas. So the next chappy will surely be longer.

SO SHOULD THE NEXT CHAPTER BE:

A) Donte's POV

B) Diva's POV

C) Xavier's POV

orrr.... someone else's POV?

I need at least ONE answer before I begin the next chapter. Pick one and don't be a ghost reader!