EPILOGUE

Diva's POV

*A Year Later:*

Everything had, in fact, turned out fine. Things couldn't be better. My 19th birthday was in a week; November 12th.

With the help of rehab, ma was more active and especially ma-like than ever. And even happy to hear that I was pregnant.

And her boyfriend was helping her along the way like I wished would have happened the me the first time around.

Keisha, Xavier's mom was definitely glad to hear too. She came over once a week just to listen to my baby kick in my stomach (which was often).

I hadn't heard from Donte since he'd been in jail and would be for the rest of his life. But I had no regrets.

I had taken the next step with Xavier by letting him place a rock on my finger. The wedding was set And I was ready for what was to come.

We had moved into a bigger house, prepared to be a family and I couldn't be happier.

This was the life. Not miscarriages and drugs and deaths...

Lee was at our house almost everyday. She was so much better than last year when all she thought about was dying. I could see the spark in her eye, the way she moved. Brandy's death was not an accident. God meant for it to happen. And he meant for me to have my best friend back.

All we had to work on was Lee not eating everything in our refrigerator and we'd be just alright.

But either way it went, life would go on because I had something that I was hoping to have: love.

So whatever went down, everything would be okay because with Lee acting as my shadow most of the time and Xavier treating me like a princess and everyone else, I didn't need shit for Christmas.

Besides, a diva always got what she wanted.

The End (finally)

Hey folks, Monluv here! I need feedback and comments and votes please!!! Don't be a ghost reader!!! If you didn't comment at all throughout the book, AT LEAST comment now in this very last chapter.

It's been awesome and a looooooong process typing "Diva" but it was all worth it. The character development, the plot, the everything about this book was difficult as hell but I got through it and am happy to know that I finally FINISHED A BOOK! yaaaaay.

Alsoooooo, please check out my new book called "Moe". Chapters have been published. Comment and vote because I realllllly love feedback:)