Part 12

"Kellin, open up!" Bryan shouted, pounding on the door to Sleeping With Sirens' bus.

Suddenly, the door opened and Kellin Quinn was standing in the space. "What do you want?" he joked. He then moved out of the way for us to enter. "Oh my gosh, it's Pierce the Veil! We love you!" he joked more when he saw them. Then, he saw me. "Oh? Did Johnnie get a girlfriend?" Johnnie was standing really close to me and I looked up at him. He was actually blushing.

"Shut up, Kellin," Johnnie mumbled. Everyone started to laugh.

"Aw, does little Johnnie have a crush?" Bryan asked, pinching Johnnie's cheeks and talking in a baby-voice. Johnnie slapped him on the hand.

"This is our little sister," Mike explained. "The one we told you about." He looked to me and smiled. He got brotherly and stared down Johnnie. I remember always dreaming about having a brother worry about guys being near me. I wanted to feel like someone cared enough to not want anyone to hurt me. Now, it was finally happening. As strange as it may sound, this moment actually made me happy.

"So, when are you guys going on?" Jaime asked. "We'll probably watch you guys. We also may or may not shout stupid things at you from the barriers."

"From the barrier?" I finally spoke up.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot you've never been here. We're VIP," Vic explained.

"Very idiotic people," Mike pitched in.

"Whatever," Vic laughed. "Anyway, we get to chill up front. It's every fangirl's dream, so it would be perfect for you."

"We go on in 5 minutes," Gabe reminded everyone.

"We better get going," Justin chimed.

"What do you say, then, Rene? You ready to experience your first Warped Tour from the beyond the barrier?"

(A/N: Hey, guys! Sorry I haven't been updating. I lack motivation, and I honestly wasn't sure what to do with this chapter. But, here it is, and I'll try to make them better and possibly longer. I've been working on my creativity, and hopefully it'll make these better. Thanks for reading!)