Part 4

Triggers:

Time skip to the weekend. Patton was playing Florence + the Machine on his record player while getting ready for the party like a teenage boy would in a 90's movie. Different clothes each time, he realized what he was listening to and grabbed his Florence + the Machine band shirt. Tucked it in into his jeans and cuffed his jeans and put on his Air force Ones and put his circular glasses on. He picked up his phone and FaceTimed Virgil. The ringing went on for a while until he finally picked it up.
"What's up dad?" Virgil said.
"Um, what do you think of this outfit?" Patton asked. He reversed the camera into his full body mirror.
"Ooh, I really like that. It would look good with your jean jacket and with Marco." Virgil said.
"You're right! Let me get them." Patton said grabbing his jean jacket and his beanie. He rested it on the back of his head and called Logan. The phone rang for a little bit before it actually got picked up.
"Hey Lo!" Patton said.
"Hey Pat." Logan said.
"Um...how do I look. Do I look fine?" Patton asked.
"Dear, who am I to judge how you look? I think you always look good. It's what you think, not what I think." Logan said.
"But do you like the outfit?" Patton asked.
"I love the outfit babe. You've always had such a bohemian sense of fashion. It's one of the things I love about you." Logan said which caused Patton to blush.
"What time are you picking me up?" Patton asked.
"I'm leaving in about fifteen minutes." Logan said.
"Cool! Love you. See you soon." Patton said.
"Love you too Pat." Logan said.
"Bye!" Patton said.
"See ya in a couple minutes." Logan said hanging up the phone.

Patton walked downstairs to see his parents eating dinner.
"Patton, we need to talk about the party." His dad said.
"Daaaad." Patton said.
"This is serious baby something could happen to you! No smoking, drugs, or alcohol and if I find out you do any. No phone for a month and you are to come home right after school, and no Logan. Got it?" His mom said.
"Mom, it's Roman. Why you think theirs going to be cigarettes and drugs there anyway?" Patton said.
"You never said alcohol." His Mom said.
"Oh would you look at that! Logan's here got to go mom." Patton said.
"Okay sweetie, be safe I love you!" His Mom said.
"Love you too Mom." Patton said

Patton walked out to the driveway and saw Logan. Patton opened the door handle and went inside and buckled his seat belt. Logan came over and gave a quick peck on his cheek.
"You look beautiful Patton." Logan said.
"Could you...not call me that. Sorry it makes me very dysphoric." Patton said
"Sorry Pat." Logan said kinda disappointed.
"It's not your fault, you didn't know." Patton said.
"You ready love?" Logan said.
"Yeah lets go." Patton said excited.

A/N: Happy New Year! Love you all and thanks for reading my dumbass story! ❤️