Part 22

Triggers: Panic Attack, Leaving Partners

Third Person POV:

Patton is currently 9 months pregnant. He is bed bound since he cant do anything. Logan stays with him and entertains him with movies and love. It is currently snowing like a bitch outside. Virgil and Roman came over and were keeping Patton company. Logan went to go get water for all of them.

Logan POV

Will I be a good father? A good husband? Do I even want this child? Holy shit... I DON'T WANT THIS CHILD. No I do, I do want this child. I want Patton to be happy. I want little Thomas to be happy. I want Patton to be happy. What if this child doesn't make me happy. I drop the glass that I was holding and start having a panic attack. Roman and Virgil came to help me and eventually calmed me down.
"What was that about Lo? Was it your parents." Virgil asked. I opened up to them about my parents a while ago.
"N-no. I... I don't think I want this child." I said. Both their eyes opened wide.
"Um, I'm going to go get Patton." Roman said. Patton came rolling in his wheelchair.
"What's wrong Lo?" Patton asked.
"I don't want the baby." I said.
"W-what?" Patton said.
"I DON'T WANT THIS CHILD! I mean were so young. We don't know how to take care of it and we broke! How do you suppose we take care of a child when we barely care for ourselves." I said.
"Logan. What was the first thing you said to me when I told you I was pregnant?" Patton said.
"How could I possibly remem-." I said but got cut off.
"I was worrying about your parents and you told me 'All of that right now, is white noise. All I want to focus on right now, is you, me, and our beautiful son or daughter.' Why did you change." Patton said.
"FEELINGS CHANGE PATTON! FEELINGS FUCKING CHANGE." I yelled.
"YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULD NEVER LEAVE ME! YET HERE YOU ARE NOT WANTING OUR CHILD GET THE FUCK OUT!" Patton yelled throwing the promise ring at me. I had tears in my eyes and I walked out not knowing where to go.

Patton's POV

As he walked out I started sobbing. I love Logan more than I love myself which isn't really saying a lot. I started sobbing as Roman and Virgil came running out.
"P-Patton?" Roman was calming me down and I eventually got calm.
"What happened? Wheres Logan?" Virgil asked.
"He bailed." I said as I started bawling again. Virgil was raging with anger and Roman was concerned.
"The next time I see that asshat. I will kill him." Virgil said.
"Woah babe, calm down." Roman said.
"CALM DOWN! HE DITCHED ON HIS PREGNANT BOYFRIEND FOR FUCKS SAKES!" Virgil yelled, this wasn't helping me.
"Why don't we all go back to my place." Roman said.

Logan's POV

Why do I say the things I do. I want this fucking child and now I have no where to go. The ring in my hands just reminds me of him. I love him, I love Thomas and it's fucking snowing in April! Climate change man. I was walking to Roman's house. Hopefully his parents wouldn't mind if I stayed until I figured out shit with Patton and he doesn't hate me anymore. For some reason I saw Roman and Virgil's car in the driveway. Great. I knock on the door to see Virgil with an unpleasant look on his face.
"Just punch me already." I say through tears.
"Gladly." Virgil says.
"No no no no no no." Roman rambles as he pushes Virgil's arm back.
"What the fuck are you doing here?" Virgil said.
"Can we disregard that now? I'm super fucking cold." I said, Virgil got out of my way but still glared at me. Roman got me a blanket and hot chocolate.
"Where's Patton?" I ask.
"He's sleeping on the couch." Virgil spat.
"Virgil? Roman? Who is tha-. Logan, get out. GET OUT!" Patton yelled and I was crying hard.
"Look Patton. I'm sorry. I know that won't fix what I did. I was just so scared about this baby, the due date is so soon and I'm scared as I'm sure you are." I said sitting next to him.
"I don't go out saying I don't want the child!" Patton said.
"I do want the child. I shouldn't have said that. I love you Patton. I love you more than anyone or anything." I said crying.
"What you said really hurt me Lo. I need some time okay? I love you too." Patton said he was crying too.
"You want this?" I said pulling out the ring.
"Yeah." He said breathlessly as I slipped it onto his finger. He smiled the tears as he kissed me. It was quick but I was thankful to have my Patton back.

A/N: Please read this... I messed up so bad! I'm still closeted and this guy pressured me into sending him nudes so I did. I hate myself so much. Idk why I'm so fucking stupid. I feel so used and I can't stop crying.