Part 5

Triggers: Drinking, Partying, Getting Drunk, Vomiting, and Heated Making out.

Logan got out of the car and went to Patton's side and opened the door for him.
"Such a gentleman." Patton said taking his hand, getting out of the car, and giving him a quick peck as they went inside hand and hand. They could hear the loud music all the way out here. Logan rung the doorbell.
"Logan! Patton! My two best friends. I love you guys." Virgil said slurring his words.
"How much have you had to drink?" Logan asked.
"I lost count at 5. C'mon lighten up!" Virgil said.
"O-kay?" Logan said pulling Patton in.
"I, got you a whisky shit." Virgil said.
"Don't you mean a whisky shot?" Patton said giggling.
"It tastes like shit but here you go." Virgil said as he handed Logan the shot. Logan drank all of it in one go.
"Logan!" Patton said.
"What? It's here. I've never been drunk before and I want to try it!" Logan said.
"Alright whatever." Patton said grabbing a shot.
"You don't have to drink if you don't want to." Logan said.
"What? Do we have school tomorrow? It's the middle of the summer. C'mon Lo." Patton said.
"Alright, Cheers." Logan said holding up the drink and Patton clinked it with him. The downed the drinks together.

Patton and Logan were crazy drunk now after have downed 7 shots of whisky. They saw Roman and Virgil making out on the couch while people were cheering them on. It was almost like they didn't know where they were. Patton looked at Logan and started laughing.
"Why, do you think they're doing that?" Patton slurred falling into Logan.
"Woah, you talk funny." Logan also slurred.
"Heh, do you think we could do what they're doing?" Patton asked.
"I don't see why not." Logan said as he grabbed Patton's waist and kissed him passionately. Their tongues were quick to roam each other's mouths.
"Yeahh! Those are my best friends everyone!" Virgil yelled. They quickly disconnected. "Awee, don't stop, you two are like an old married couple and you're both about to get laid. Don't stop keep going."
"Virgil, why don't you shut up and kiss me." Roman said pulling his head towards his and smashing their lips together. The crowd kept cheering them on. Logan grabbed Patton's waist again and passionately kissed him again. Patton was significantly shorter than Logan so Patton jumped onto Logan and wrapped his legs around his torso. Logan pushed him against the wall and kissed him even deeper if that was even possible. Logan started to kiss and bite Patton's neck which caused him to start moaning. Logan was leaving dark red hickey's everywhere. He licked his neck to to soothe him. Everyone was too focused on Roman and Virgil to actually notice them. Per usual.
"I love you so much." Logan said and roughly kissed him again. The ended up backing into a door which happened to be the guest room door. Patton felt around for the knob and quickly opened the door. Logan pushed Patton onto the bed and pulled away.
"You sure you're ready for this?" Logan slurred.
"Fuck yeah." Patton said grabbing his collar and kissing him again.

A/N: The next chapter is the sex scene. As you would expect. If you dont want to read it, Don't.