Part 17

Triggers: Kidnapping, Homophobia, Murder

After Russel shut the door, Logan could hear Patton's sobs and tried to break free from his parents grasps.
"L-LET ME GO!" Logan said. Russel punched him straight in the face.

Logan woke up in a strange room, unknowing his surroundings, if people asked him where he was he couldn't tell them, now it was panic time.
"Oh Logan you finally woke up!" Emmaline said.
"Where-where am I?" Logan asked.
"Let's just say...were not in Florida anymore." Russel said. Logan started tearing up, he missed Patton, He was vulnerable when he was not with Patton. He wanted to see his baby when it was born, he wanted to know their gender when they got a scan. He would probably not be there for that now.
"TELL ME!" Logan said. Russel pushed a button which was rigged to a shock collar around his neck.
"Your lucky I didn't go all the way up to 10 faggot." Russel said. Logan kept quiet so he would do exactly that. He just wanted Patton that's all he was concerned about. Not even about himself he just wanted Patton to be safe.

Patton was not eating, he was 2 months pregnant at this point with only cravings for Fiber 1 bars and McDonalds, everything made him throw up. When Virgil and Roman came home from Football practice they would always stop at McDonalds for him. This time he didn't eat.
"Pat, I know how much you miss Logan. Hell, I even miss him. But you need to eat something! Please for the baby?" Virgil said. Patton started bawling on the table.
"I want him heeeerrrreeee." Patton bawled.
"Me too Pat." Virgil said.

2 Months past, Logan heard frantic knocking at the door.
"OPEN THIS DOOR!" An officer said. Emmaline and Russel got fire arms ready.
"Okay, open the door." Russel said. Logan was tied up in a chair with duct tape over his mouth but could hear what was happening. The door opened and shots were fired.
"10-91, we got a 10-91. Emmaline and Russel Ways found in an old New Orleans barn around the battlefield." Right after the officer said that he got shot. All the officers were dead.

Patton was doing okay, coping with not having the love of his life around. He was having a baby boy and was planning on naming him Logan. He got a call from 911 which seemed off but he answered.
"Hello, your Payton Cross, Girlfriend of Logan Ways correct?" The operator said.
"P-patton Cross and I'm his boyfriend yes." Patton said
"We found him." The operator said. Patton started bawling.

A/N: Hey, I felt like this story is going by so slowly so I decided to speed things up a bit. Anyway... thank you for 300 read sksksksksk ❤️