Part 14

Triggers: Just if you get triggered by fighting, guns, and dysphoria attacks don't read this.

"WHERE IS OUR SON?" Emmaline yelled as she stepped in the house.
"Chill out girl, he's not here." Keller said.
"I'll believe it when I see it." Russel said. Keller just held his gun but as a threat to them Russel walked toward him and wrestled him to the ground to get the gun out of his hands.
"YOU THINK YOU CAN HIDE MY SON IN YOUR HOUSE?" Russel asked grabbing the gun in his hands, he cocked it and put it against Keller's head.
"No please." Keller said.
"TELL ME WHERE HE IS OR I'LL SHOOT." Russel said. Keller looked at his wife, she was being restrained by Emmaline and she was sobbing.
"If I tell you where he is will you give me the gun?" Keller asked
"Keller No!" Catherine exclaimed.
"It's fine Cat, they're in our bedroom in the bathroom." Keller lied. Russel obliged and handed him the gun. They ran into their bedroom and Catherine and Keller followed them. As soon as they got in they locked the door and put the coffee table in front of it.
"YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT! I'M GONNA FUCK YOU UP!" Russel said trying to break down the door. He couldn't open it if he tried.

Patton was laying on Logan in the bathroom watching "The Office" they were holding each others hands when they heard glass break and they both jumped. Patton started crying and put his head in Logan's chest. Logan was comforting him.
"W-What if they hurt my parents?" Patton asked.
"Over my dead fucking body." Logan said holding him. They heard yelling and screaming and Patton started crying more, Logan ran his fingers through his hair and was comforting him. Soon enough the door opened. Patton started shaking even more.
"Get your stuff together, your going to stay at Roman's house for a while." Keller said.
"W-why?" Patton asked.
"It's not safe for the three of you in this house right now." Keller said. They were getting their stuff together quickly and they got some medication for Patton.

Logan was driving Patton's car on the way to Roman's house.
"Lo, I'm scared." Patton said.
"Me too Pat." Logan said grabbing his hand. "All will turn out in the end." They soon made it to Roman's house as they saw another car in the driveway.
"Virgil's here!" Patton said as he ran inside. They walked in to see Virgil and Roman aggressively making out on the couch. Logan cleared his throat as they pulled away. Virgil's face turned bright red.
"Nice to see you three." Roman said. Logan and Patton blushed as he looked at his stomach chuckling.
"Uh, Pat how far along are you?" Virgil asked.
"About a month." Patton responded.

The pairs of couples got into onesies and were watching the Shane Dawson conspiracy video cuddling each other and eating popcorn. Logan was rubbing Patton's stomach soothingly and Patton nuzzled into Logan more. He felt safe with Logan, he started fidgeting with his ring, he loved Logan a lot. He didn't understand how he got someone so amazing. The fact that he helped him with transitioning, through his dysphoric days reminding him that he is handsome and masculine and he loves him for his personality, not his looks. Before he knew it he was crying. Logan noticed this and kissed his head.
"Hey, what's wrong." Logan whispered.
"I love you so much. Please don't leave me, I love you more than words can describe. I want to marry you, I want you to be a part of our child's life. Please never ever leave." Patton whispered crying. Virgil and Roman were asleep and they were trying to not wake them up.
"Love, do you want to go to the guest room?" Logan asked to which Patton nodded his head. They turned off the TV and put a cover over Virgil and Roman who were cuddling into each other. Logan interlocked his fingers with Patton's and lead him to the bedroom.

As soon as they got inside, Logan gently locked the door.
"Are you okay Pat?" Logan asked.
"I'm just scared your going to leave me, I love you a lot." Patton responded.
"Honey, I love you too. I can't find a reason to leave. I love you, I love this child of ours, there is nothing that would make me want to leave." Logan responded running his fingers through his hair.
"I just can't believe you would like a sorry excuse for a boy like me." Patton said
"Hey, don't say that. You are no more valid than me. Your more of a man than my father. You are handsome and masculine. Sure you have to stop taking your t shots, but you are a man. Born that way or not. Your Patton Andrew Tolley not Payton Amanda Tolley. I love you so much never forget that." Logan said holding his hand and running his hand on his stomach. Patton leaned forward and kissed him, he felt as if the whole world disappeared and it was just him and Logan. He felt calm, he felt masculine, he felt like Patton, He felt alive.

A/N: Hey! Thank you so much for 200 read ajxjdsbd. Also I released another story called Prinxiety Cinderella AU. You should so read it. Anyway byyyy ❤️❤️