Part 15

Triggers: Your Safe For Now

Logan fell asleep cuddling with Patton. It was weird but Patton made Logan feel loved and accepted for who he was and not a fabricated version of himself. He loved Patton with all of his heart. He's come to love to parts of Patton that even Patton was uncertain about. Every part of Patton he loved flawless or not. His scars made him human. He loved him so much. Patton cuddled closer to Logan and he questioned how someone could be this adorable and he soon fell asleep.

Logan woke up and started to make him breakfast. He was expecting the worst from Patton today. Roman and Virgil had school and they both decided to take on online school until the baby was born and even after if they didn't have the time. Logan soon saw Patton walk in, he looked at the food and immediately vomited. Logan rushed to his side rubbing his back.
"You want more B6 babe?" Logan asked. Patton nodded.
"Also, could you not make eggs for breakfast? I don't want to make you mad but I think it'll make me vomit." Patton asked. Logan chuckled running his fingers through his hair.
"I wont be mad if you don't want to eat what I make." Logan said "What do you want?"
"Bananas and Peanut Butter." He responded. Logan got him the medicine then started whipping up that for him and placed it in front of him. He ate it without hesitation.
"What do you want to do today Pat." He asked.
"Cuddle, I feel like I'm on a permanent period." Patton responded.
"I brought my favorite sweatshirt of yours do want it?" Logan asked.
"Babe, you should know the answer." Patton responded. Logan kissed him until he heard a knock at the door.
"WE KNOW YOUR IN THERE YOU LITTLE SHIT."

A/N: This chapter is short and cliffhangerey. I'm tired and my school may open tomorrow even thought it's snowing like a bitch in Maryland. Anyway bye ❤️