Part 19

Triggers: Hospitals, Nightmare

Logan was unconscious but woke up.
"P-patton?" Logan asked. Patton started crying. He had his Logan back, the doctors said he probably wouldn't come back but he was awake. His parents had done some significant damage to him but he was awake Patton leaned forward and kissed him.
"Hi Lo. How are you feeling?" Patton asked.
"Like someone tied my dick to a brick." Logan said and Patton started laughing. Patton loved Logan's sense of humor. "How long was I gone for?"
"About 2 months babe." Patton said holding his hand.
"W-whats the gender of the baby?" Logan asked.
"He's a male. I was planning on naming him Logan, but since your back we need a new one." Patton said. Logan chuckled. A nurse came into the room.
"Logan? You're awake! We need to check your vitals. But you need to be here for a couple of more days alright?" The nurse said.
"Okay." Logan said.

It was night and Patton snuggled with Logan. He hasn't been with him in two months and was loosing it. Patton woke up with sharp pain in his abdomen.
"L-Logan! Get a nurse." Patton said immediately pushing the nurse button. A nurse ran in and immediately saw Patton.
"Oh dear." The nurse pulled him into the birthing room.
"How far along is he? His stomach is pretty small." The nurse asked.
"Only 4 months. I don't know why he's in labor so soon." Logan said.
"Sir, just so you know. This is NOT normal. He could be having a miscarriage." The nurse said.
"No no no no no." Logan said.
"He's 10 cm dialated. Time to start pushing." Logan heard a nurse cry. Patton started pushing and was squeezing Logan's hand in pain.
"I'm sorry to inform you too, the baby's dead." The nurse said.

Logan woke up with sweat all around him.
"You okay babe?" Patton asked. Logan looked down to see his stomach. He kissed Patton and he kissed him stomach.
"Sorry, I just had a nightmare that you had a miscarriage." Logan said.
"The baby is fine Lo. You've been through a lot the past couple of months try to get some rest." Patton said putting a hand on his cheek.
"I love you...thanks for being so patient with me." Logan said.
"Anything, I love you too." Patton said cuddling next to him again. They both got a good nights rest that night.

A/N: Hey! This is kinda a filler chapter I have no ideas hahaha love you all ❤️