Part 12

Triggers: Vomiting, Talk about Bulimia and Purging, PTSD attack,

The school day ended with Patton driving Logan back home, they listened to early 2000's music just like they both liked. In the middle of "Since U Been Gone" By Kelly Clarkson, Patton stopped singing and looked visibly uncomfortable.
"Hey Pat are you okay?" Logan asked taking his hand.
"Yep, I'm fine Lo. Just feeling a little sick is all."
Patton said pulling into the driveway.

Logan took Patton's hand and went inside, after they got in Patton ran into the bathroom and started vomiting, Logan ran in after him and started to rub his back as he continued to vomit. After 5 minutes he turned to Logan and hugged him and started to cry into his chest.
"Hey it's okay." Logan rubbed his back in an attempt to comfort him. Before Patton transitioned, he had bulimia and would purge, puking gave him PTSD.

"Fuck, I hate puking." Patton managed to get out while breathing faster. He needed to puke again, and he did so, meanwhile Logan was playing "The Office" on his phone and got both of their backpacks so they could do homework while they were in there so they could be in there and they could stay together.
"Patton, I really love you and all, but I'm fucking starving." Logan said.
"I'm not dying Lo, make yourself food." Patton said.
"But what if you puke again?" Logan asked.
"Logan, I'm pregnant I'm going to puking when your not around and..." Patton cut himself off, the thought of him having to throw up for 3 or even 6 months made him start to breathe faster and faster.

"Pat, PATTON! Shhh I'm here, no need to cry." Logan said pulling the man into his chest.
"Can you hear me baby?" Logan asked to which Patton nodded.
"Good, now I am going to count to 10, and when I say odd numbers I want you to take a breath can you do that for me baby?" Logan asked running his fingers through his hair, Patton nodded. Logan started counting, he started to go fast, the more times he counted to 10, he got slower. Patton's breathing was normal, but he was still visibly in a state of panic.
"Can you name 5 things you hear?" Logan asked.
"Y-Y-Y-our V-V-V-oice, T-T-T-he toilet f-f-flush, M-M-my v-v-voice." Patton stopped.
"Is that all you hear?" Logan asked to which Patton nodded.
"Ok, 4 things you see?" Logan asked.
"The t-t-toilet, you, the ssshower, and that ug-ugly p-picture m-my parents bought." Patton responded to which Logan chuckled.
"Ok, 3 things you feel?" Logan asked.
"Um" Patton was cut off to having to vomit again.
"Damn this fetus, I love it don't me wrong. But I fucking hate puking." Patton said.
"I'm going to get you some anti nausea medicine." Logan said.
"Can I take that?" Patton asked.
"No, I'm giving you vitamin B6." Logan said coming in the bathroom with the tablet and a cup of water.
"I love you." Patton said.
"I love you too." Logan said kissing his cheek.

Awe cute right? In the words of Alexander Hamilton, just you wait.

A/N: The anxiety attack thing I had Logan to Patton helps me a whole fucking bunch, the 4,7,8 trick on Thomas's channel helps a little bit, but that actually helps more. I helps me gain control of my breathing. Anyway, I'm going to start posting this story on Sunday's unless I'm busy then I'll post it the day before or after. Bye 💕