Part 6

Triggers: Sex, being drunk, dysphoria

Logan started kissed all down his neck leaving hickeys everywhere.
"Ah~ Logan." Patton moaned out. Logan took off Patton's clothes quicker than anything else he's every done in his life. Patton being naked around his boyfriend made him uncomfortable and dysphoric, he crossed his arms and hid from him.
"Hey, you're handsome. You're a man. The most manly man." Logan slurred. He uncrossed his arms to see his body. "You're so sexy." Logan kissed him again. Patton ran his hand down his body and undid his pants. He slid his hand into his boxers and started jerking him off. Logan threw his head back and started groaning in pleasure. He immediately started messing with Patton's bottom growth and Patton was letting out porn star worthy moans. Logan stuck a finger inside his entrance which made him moan even louder. Logan smirked and added a second finger. Patton's legs started to get weak, Logan picked him up and sat him on the bed with his fingers still inside him. Logan kissed him and took his pants off as he aligned his member to Patton's entrance. He shoved himself inside of Patton.
"Ah~ Logan." Patton moaned. Logan's dick was all the way inside of Patton and Patton was on cloud 9. Logan started thrusting in and out of his entrance at a slow and steady pace. Patton sharply inhaled as he felt pleasure shooting through his body. "Logan, please!"
"Please what my love?" Logan asked.
"God, fuck me." Patton moaned out.
"I mean, I thought I was already doing that, but if you wanted me to go harder, you could've asked." Logan said. He slammed into Patton sharper than he did before.
"AHH! Logan! There!" Patton moaned. Logan went faster in that direction. He started messing with Patton's bottom growth. Logan came into him with one sharp thrust.

They were both exhausted and both insanely drunk. They crashed onto the bed and were engulfed in each other's warmth.

A/N: Shit, I need to go to church after writing this. Well see you tomorrow bitches ❤️