Chapter 7/ Detention buddies.?

Drew's POV-
After my long speech Mason just said that he agrees and walked away. I gotta give it to him, he's got some common sense. I really thought he was going to try and fight me. I straighten my clothes out and exit the janitors closet. As I'm walking through the door I bump into the creepy gruff looking janitor. I mutter an apology as he throws me a confused accusing glare. I shake it off and walk towards my next class which is parenting.!! Yeah right like that's happening anytime soon. As I'm heading to class I get stopped by a tall man in a suit who looks to be maybe in his mid fifties. "Why are you out in the hall young man.?" He asked. "I'm new and lost, I can't seem to find my next class." I admit truthfully considering I have no idea where I'm going. "Mmh you look like a trouble maker. If I knew any better I'd say you were with little miss thing over here up to know good." For the first time I look behind him and notice that Hazel is standing there looking extremely uncomfortable and nervous." Son if you were lost maybe it would've done you some good to ask someone for directions, I don't allow tardiness in my school, and since I don't know you well enough to take your word for it...your punishment will be the same as hers; detention after school. No (if,ands, or buts) period. Now follow me to my office where this will be documented and you will get your detention slips." He lectured. I'm not to upset about this. At least I'll have time with Hazel. I internally cheer and happily follow him to his office. I slightly glance at Hazel to see that she doesn't look very happy about this. "Are you okay baby girl.?" I whisper loud enough for only her to hear. She glances at me nervously,"you aren't a-angry with me.?" She stutters. Angry.?! Why on earth would I be angry at her." Um no...should I be.?" Relief washes over her face. "Look I'm sorry that I ran from you....twice. I'm just really overwhelmed." She boldly admits. " your fine sugarplum, don't worry about it, I get it, I do." She only nods her head. Once we enter the principles office he writes our detention slips and shoos us away. I turn to Hazel once we exit the office,"so do you think you could help me find my next class.? I really don't know where I'm going." I ask. "Sure, let me see your schedule." I take my time handing her my schedule just so I can spend a little more time with her. When I finally unfold it, crease it out and hand it to her, her fingers slightly brush over mine sending tingles down my spine. She noticed too as her breath hitched. She quickly scanned my schedule with an awkward clear of her throat. "Seems like we have all of the same classes together....so I guess you can just follow me around the rest of the day." Let me just say if I wasn't in a good mood before I am in a fantastic mood now.! I noticed she was half way down the corridor while I was just standing there smiling and stuck on stupid. I quickly chase after her and slide my arm over her shoulder. "So 'detention buddy' you think we will get paired together in parenting.?" I asked half jokingly. Her face fills with heat. "Detention buddy.??! I mean, I d-don't know maybe.? We are late, so it just depends on what we are doing today I guess." We finally enter a classroom and take our seats as the teacher stops talking to glare at us,"Glad you could finally join us" he spits. "Since you two are the last ones left looks like you will be partnered for our electronic baby study. Work something out with your parents because it's going to last for the remaining two weeks, which means overnight study as well." My day just got one thousand times better.!! I'm going to get to stay with Hazel overnight for the next two weeks.!!! I look to her and see her face flush brighter than cherries. Oh yes indeed.! This will be fun.