Chapter 14/ You are already lying to me.!

Hazel's POV-
I take a deep breath as we walk through the front door I drop my keys on the side table and trudge upstairs. As im entering my room drew attempts to walk in behind me. I turn and put my hand on his chest," what do you think your doing.?" I ask defeated "going to bed.?" He states more like a question. "Pick a quest room buddy" a low growl erupts from his chest "I don't like when you take that tone with me.!" He says a little louder than necessary. " your one to talk.! Who are you raising your voice at like that.!?" I shout back suddenly feeling very brave and angry. "I'm an Alpha.! And I won't tolerate even my mate speaking to me in a sarcastic manner.!" He announces very proudly. "I don't care if you are an alpha.! That makes me Luna and I won't tolerate anyone not even my alpha mate lying to me.!" I state just as proudly a little shocked that's he's an aphla. Suddenly he looks very guilty and his facial features soften," Im sorry Hazel, I panicked and let my territorial possessiveness control my actions, when I deleted the text it wasn't to deceive you it was to stake claim and keep other men away from you" he said pleadingly. "That's not the punt drew it doesn't matter what the reason was or if it was to intentionally deceive me.! Regardless you knew that you were keeping something from me.! You asked me not to run and to give you a chance, but you are already lying to me and I don't want to get hurt anymore than I have been.!" This man is provoking reactions out of me and I only met him today, falling in love is a dangerous game and one I'm not sure I'm willing to play I won't bet my heart to have if broken in the long run. As if he read my thoughts he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close," I won't break your heart Hazel.! Please baby I'm sorry it won't happen again I won't keep anything else from you I promise.!" For some reason I Believe him. "I Believe you, but if you don't want me to run from you don't let it happen again I don't trust easily and once I do and that trust is lost there is almost no getting it back." I walk away and go into my ensuite bathroom to shower after I'm done I pull on my shorts and sports bra and climb into bed. As I'm dosing off I feel drew climb into bed next to me and wrap his arms around my waist and pull me close so that he's spooning me," guest room Drew" I say without rolling over or attempting to move this is actually very comforting," don't fight me on this Peach, I can't sleep in the other room knowing very well that my mate is lying not to far from me." Too tired and comfortable to argue with him I turn towards him and nuzzle my face into his chest enjoying his scent which is becoming stronger the later it gets into the night. As I'm drifting into a deep sleep I hear him say"I accept you as my mate Hazel brial burns" and finally I welcome the darkness with a sense of peace sitting in my chest.