Chapter 12/ Party's over

Drew's POV-
Damn it to hell what perfect timing.! I was so close ahh so close.! Hazel, faster than lighting pushes me away as her bestfriend comes bursting through the back door, why is she always screaming.? I roll my eyes and let out a heavy sigh. "Hazel.! Drew.! There you are.! Come quick someone's getting In a fight.!" Can screams panicked. Oh hell no.! Not in my house they don't.! I quickly place my hands on the edge of the pool and lift my self out I turn to help Hazel out realizing she's already out to so I hold out my hand to help her of if the ground. We all run inside and I can't help that my blood starts to boil, that's twice today this idiot has stopped my almost kiss with Hazel. Mason is stood at the far end of the room his hands wrapped securely around a boys neck which is tightly pinned to the wall. What on earth could be going on now. We make our way over to the scene on the way I'm yelling,"the party's over everyone out now.!" Everyone is pouting or angry but I don't give a rats ass.! I WAS SO CLOSE.! When we finally make it over to Mason I grab him by the shoulder and pull him off of the poor kid and tell that kid to get lost as he's gasping for air. I also noticed that cam is leaving with that guy she was with earlier so now it's just me, MY girl, and Mason....