- The Creature Hub Smut Book - [ Book One. ]

— Chapter One — I Wish You Were Mine —

Pairing — NovaHD with hints of ImmortalFox

————————————————————————————————————————————————

"I wish you were mine.."

Sly watches from afar as his best friend hangs onto the arm of James. He may have been stalking them, but the only reason for said stalking is to make sure that James doesn't hurt the one he holds dear. Sly loves Aleks, but it seems that the Russian doesn't know of his feelings, or even want to know since any sort of contact, Aleks moves away, or just brushes it off as if it was an accident. This only made the Latino sad; not angry, just sad. Sad that his feelings of affection are being ignored, and even sadder that the man he wanted, is now in the arms of his co-worker and streamer partner. He doesn't want to break them up, so all he can do is watch from far away, protecting his friend from several feet, making sure the the one he's linking his arms with is going to treat him right. However, it didn't last long...

————————

"Aleksandr, what the hell are you doing!?"

To put it clear, James is yelling at Aleks since it seems he came back to the house they both share rather late. Aleks on the other hand didn't seem to shocked by the outburst the other male has given, but it seems that James was livid. It seems it's the first time the Russian came home late, and James wanted to know why he was out.

"It's none of your business, James. I can't go out and see Eddie anymore?"

That actually was true; a few hours ago, Aleks did make his way over to see his best friend so they can game, or just hang out. Sly kept his emotions under-wrap, not wanting to jinx anything that James and him have together, so he was just his hyper self. However, said hyper self from the Latino seemed to be forced. His giggling wasn't as heart-felt, and his smiles were not from the heart like they usually are. Though, Aleks never caught onto this facade and just let it go. He left Eddie's house about ten minuets ago, and now, getting yelled at by his boyfriend.

"It sure as hell is my business..! I don't know what you were doing out there..! You could have been fucking Eddie for all I know!"

Alright. Them words just made Aleks a bit pissed. Of course he likes Eddie as a friend, but never thought of him as a lover of sort. That was James' place and his own. But it seems that James is now making accusations that he cheated. James on the other hand felt rather bad as the words just fell from his lips. He was mad, and he couldn't control what he wanted to actually say, so other than speaking what was on his mind, his mind jumbled up the words, making the sentence he just smoke. Aleks was soon growing red; not red from embarrassment. Red from being rather flustered, and pissed.

"Wha—..? How can you say I've been out cheating when you know I love you, James?! Are you kidding me..!? We've been together for however long and now you accuse me of doing this? Wow. I see how it is."

Once Aleks gets done speaking his words, he turned on his heel, stomping off to his room, leaving the flustered James to stare at the place where the Russian once stood.

"Aleks..! Wait..!"

James followed the boy, but once he reached the room, a door got slammed in his face before he could make his way into the room. He hears rummaging around the room as he soon hears the boy speaking from the closed door.

"I'm going back over to Eddie's. Fuck this. I'll be back once you're cooled off."

Aleks soon opens the door, pushing past James, and making his way to the car. Without saying a single word, he gets in, starts said car and makes his way back to Eddie's without saying a single goodbye the one he loves. James on the other hand just let a sigh out as he just goes to his room, going back on his computer to record or edit what was needed for his future videos.

To: Eddie — Hey. I'm coming back over. Is that okay? Me and James got into an argument and I didn't want to stay there.

Aleks sighs as he puts his phone down after texting Eddie. He keeps the phone in his lap as he stares at the road, soon hearing the tune of his texting ring-tone go off as he brings the phone up, his eyes making sure to keep track of the road, as well as read the text message.

To: Aleks — Sure! Come on over. I'm not doing anything. The doors unlocked so just walk right in! I'll be in my room probably when you get here so come on up!

Aleks smiles a bit as he reads the text message; and once the message was read, he pulls up to the house of the Latino. He gets out, and goes to the door, seeing that it was unlocked. He moves in, closes it, and makes his way to Eddie's room where he said he would be. Eddie hears the door open as he spins around in his chair, throwing his arms up in excitement.

"Aleks! Are you feeling any better?"

Aleks sighs as he just nods, moving over to sit on the others bed, then soon laying on it. Sly on the other hand watches the Russian lay down as he tries his hardest to keep his emotions straight, but since he and James had a fight, why not let the boy know how he feels right now.

"Aleks, I have to tell you something.."

Aleks blinks as he sits up, turning his head in confusion. His eyes stay focused on the Latino sitting in front of him, but was soon in front of him. Eddie sits down on the bed beside Aleks, letting off a soft sigh as he just swallows his pride, and speaks.

"Aleks, I think I like you. And no, not as a friend. You're my best friend..! I mean—I mean as more than a friend. I'm jealous of you and James since I don't think he's good for you. He has anger problems and I don't know what I'd do if he ever hurt you. Wh-What I'm trying to say is; I-I love you.."

Aleks blinks as his face heats up very slightly as he hears his friend speak the words. He didn't know what to say at the moment so he just sits up more closer, moving a hand to the others face as he soon leans forward, soft lips meeting a second pair in a soft kiss each boy so needed. Eddie's heart soon began to do flips as he felt Russian lips meeting Latino ones; he holds the boy more closer, the moment he so needed was being granted and he didn't want it to end. After what felt like an eterity, Aleks soon parts from the soft, gentle kiss, a smile on his face as he reaches up, messing with the others glasses.

"Eddie..~ I've been waiting a while for you to do this.. I love James, yes, but I have feelings for you as well.."

Eddie smiles as he leans down, giving the boy another kiss, Aleks being quick to return it.

"Why don't you stay the night, Aleks..? Then you can go back to James tomorrow.."

Aleks blinks, but soon moves to cuddle into the other. He never wanted to move, and for the rest of the night, he won't move. He'll just stay in the tight, warm embrace of his best friend for the night, stealing kisses every now and again; he'll worry about James when the time comes to it.