Skype Sexting - ImmortalFox

- Hello my Sinners! This one is going to be one of my own. It's going to be rather short, [Maybe.] and will mostly be based around Skype text. I don't know their Skype names so I'm just going to use SlyFoxHound and ImmortalHDizzle cause fuck yeah, Aleks. xD.

Hope you enjoy and let me know what kind of one-shots you want and if you want any more of this kind of style.~

------------------------------------

Both men missed each other terribly. Sly being away to Florida, and Aleks stuck in Littleton with the rest of the Creatures made this relationship rather hard to deal with. But they did. Aleks came up to his room as he plops down on his home computer, turning on his Skype as he sees the SlyFox was on, his smile faintly growing as he clicks on the name, and begins typing a message to the other.

ImmortalHDizzle: Hey, Eddie.. I miss you.

It takes a little bit, but said Eddie finally does answer.

SlyFoxHound: Hey, Aleks..! I've missed you, too. How have you been?

ImmortalHDizzle: I've been alright, I guess. Just really missing you.

SlyFoxHound: Awe..~ I'm sorry, Aleks. You want me to call you on here so we can chat?

Aleks thinks it over for a moment as he sighs; he wanted to hear the others voice for quite some time, and this would be the best moment to do so, so why not?

ImmortalHDizzle: Yeah. You mind? I miss your voice. And your giggles.

Sly just giggles on his own side, nodding to himself as he types a final reply.

SlyFoxHound: Okay! Let me get my own set-up ready and get better looking then we'll chat!

ImmortalHDizzle: Alright..~

After about five minuets, Sly soon hits the Call button on his Skype, the ringing hitting Aleks' computer as he quickly responds to it, his web cam up as he waves to Sly on his end, watching the Latino wave at him back, being the bubbly giggler he's known and loves.

"Hi, Aleks! Nice to see you in person! Or, on a computer screen." He ends his sentence with a giggle, having Aleks just roll his eyes, shaking his head.

"It's nice to see you too.~"

Both of the boys stare at each other as Aleks gets a bit ballsy, scooting back as he stares at his boyfriend, "I wish you were here.. I miss your touch.."

Eddie watches the other as he scoots back, not really sure what he wanted, but after he sees his boyfriends hand move down his chest and disappear from the frame of vision, he finally gets the idea as he giggles shakily, leaning a bit more closer to the screen.

"I want your touch so bad..~"

Aleks scoots back even more, showing the other what he was doing; his pants were open and his member was free from his pants, getting harder by the touch. Eddie lets a soft little gasp slip his lips as he watches, moving a hand subconsciously down to his own pants, palming himself, "I-I wish I was there to touch you too, Aleks.. But you look so good doing it yourself..~"

Aleks giggles shakily as he moves his legs apart, moving his hand more quicker, soft little moans slipping his lips as he tips his head back; Sly thought he could hear his name slip from the Russian's lips, which it probably did, but wasn't too loud. Sly soon moves his hand a bit more faster as well, soft little pants slipping his lips as well.

As time seems to go on, both of the boys are a soft moaning mess, not wanting anyone in either of their houses to hear what is happening, "I wish you were here to fuck me..~"

Sly can't help but to let his breath hitch as he hears his boyfriends filthy words, only causing his own movements to speed up, speeding up his need to cum as well. Both Aleks and Sly were in the need to cum, and after a bit, Aleks slightly twitches, tipping his head back as he slightly screams Eddie's name, yelling profanities after. The release of the other causes Sly to cum as well, biting his tongue to be as quite as he can, but him being quiet is rare, as he's as noisy as the other, Aleks' name slipping the Fox's lips as well. Both boys pant as they stare at each other through the computer screen, Sly giggling as Aleks just shakily chuckles.

"I'm tired, Eddie.."

Eddie just giggles tiredly as he nods, rather tired himself, "Then go to sleep.~ I was going to go to sleep as well. I'll talk to you tomorrow or something..~?"

Aleks just nods as he waves, blowing a kiss to Eddie as he ends the call. Both Sly and Aleks seem to hit the bed at almost the same time, both of their heads hitting the pillow as their dreams are filled with perverted dreams of what they can do to each other once they get to see each other again.

--------------------------------------------

Yay~! More Smut. This was rushed as most of my fics are rushed since I want to get as many as I can out on the weekend so you guys have a lot to read for the weekdays.

If you have any requests, leave them down below!

I love you, my Sinners~!

~ SinfulWordMaster.