The End of the World - Stream Two - NovaHD

Hello! Two in one day?! Woah~! That is so not like me. But hey. NovaHD is the OTP of the entire Creature Hub Shipping's so this one is going to be special. Dunno how long it'll be, but I'm going to love writing this.~ This is going to be something similar to dominatrix and binding. Hehehe.~

I hope you enjoy the second Stream.~

------------------------------------------

All of the men stare up at the screen in front of them. The chat was going nuts for NovaHD and ImmortalFox. It seems as though Kevin and Dex have been left out; however, that won't be the case for too long. Their lucky right now, but their luck is going to run out pretty soon.

Kootra sighs as he looks between the Russian man and the older male, nodding to them two as if to stay in the room, shooing the rest out. Once the rest of the Creatures are out, as done with Sly and Seamus, they both look at each other in an odd way. Aleks soon sits down in a chair, not really looking forward to doing anything sexual with the rager, but once more, it's what the fans want.

"Get your ass up and get over here!"

"Fuck you, James."

James huffs as he stares t the Russian, crossing his arms. He soon gets an awkward idea, but it would make him happy, and the fans happy as well. He removes his belt as he grabs the younger's wrists and binds them behind his back and then to the chair to keep him in place, then wheels him in front of the camera. He can't help but to laugh as he stares at the embarrassed man that was now on camera, trying to hide his face, but to no avail. James moves behind him, wrapping an arm around his neck and tipping his head back, his lips now making contact to smooth skin, causing Aleks to jump and try and move away, but James keeps him in place, growling, showing the younger male that he was in control and he won't allow him to move. Said growl causes Aleks to now stay calm, his embarrassment now showing on hs face as a faint blush slowly forms.

James keeps kissing around Aleks' neck, searching for his sweet spot. Once found, the Russian tries to cover his mouth, but curses to himself as he remembers that his arms are bound. He lets off a soft breath, trying to keep it quiet, but once James bites down, a soft gasp slips his lips, his blush only getting darker. James laughs once again as his arm moves down his chest, moving his hand up his shirt to rub his chest, soon moving up further to play with a nipple. Aleks groans, trying to move away, only causing James to growl once again, only louder, and bite onto the Russian's neck.

"Fuck..! Stop biting me..!"

"Then cooperate, Aleksandr. I'm just trying to please you for our lovely audience."

Aleks groans once again, once more staying still. James moves his hand from under his shirt, now moving in front of him, moving his legs apart to rub slowly on the forming bulge in his pants. Aleks bites his lip to stay calm and not let anything slip, but that was no good. A soft pleased moan does slip from his lips but he just can't help it. James just laughs once more as he keeps rubbing, moving more quicker and rougher, wanting to hear what the Russian sounds like when he was in pleasure. If he can't get it this way, he's getting it when he's balls deep in his ass.

Speaking of Aleksandr's ass, how the fuck is James going to fuck him? Shit. He didn't think this through fully; binding him down blocks the pleasure for himself and for the other male. He's going to have to do something so it'll work for both of them. He thinks for a few moments as he stares at the chat, grinning, then speaking, "What should I do to our little Aleksandr here? He doesn't seem to want my pleasure I'm giving him so I gotta keep his ass bound up. But like this, I can't fuck him..! So, help me out, freaky fan girls."

The fan girls begin to type out their responses, and James spots the perfect one as he points to it, "Stand him up, bind his arms above his head, you sit down and he sits down on your lap and takes you for a cloud nine fuck ride."