Whore - NovaHD [ Fem!Aleks ]

— This couldn't work without Aleks being a girl. This will be a song-fic based off the song of the same name by In This Moment. I'm a metal head. But I do have sad songs, and songs that would work great in fanfics so you'll see quite a few of these here. Enjoy.~

Song Name — Whore - In This Moment

——————————————————

James has actually never been in a strip club; well, alone that is. But he decided to go alone since when he passed the building, he seen on the front door a little flier reading, Aleksandria, the Whore. He wasn't really one to degrade a woman and call them a whore, but since it seems like this place was, he just went with it.

Once he finally made it into the club, he saw her. She was fully nude up on the stage, swinging around the pole for the large amounts of perverts that were throwing single bills at her. She took them happily, giving them a show depending on how many bills are set in front of them. James watches for what seems like hours as one of the male workers, seeming to look like a bouncer came up to him and tapped him on the shoulder, "She'll be free for privates in a moment."

And once that moment comes, she makes her way straight over to him and can't help but to grin, gently grabbing onto his arm, "You want a private, hot shot?"

James just simply nods. He notices that she had a faint accent which seemed to sound like Russian, and he liked it.

Once their in the private room, she shuts the door and stands in front of him, "Lap dance is fifty. Hand job is one hundred. Anything extra depends on what you want."

"Gimme a lap dance. How long do I have with you?"

"Thirty minutes, extra twenty five. An hour, extra seventy five. Two hours, one fifty."

"Let's try an hour..."

"Alright. Play my song, please.~

'I'm the girl you've been thinking about

The one thing that you can't live without

Yeah, I'm the girl you've been waiting for

I'll have you down on your knees

I'll have you begging for more.'

She grins as she moves her body onto James, linking her arms around his neck as she slowly begins to move her tops to the music over his lap, causing the male to give a soft surprised gasp. She giggles as she moves her hips slightly quicker, soon letting off a soft gasp of her own as she feels the male begin to come alive in his pants already from her movements.

She soon gets off of him, spinning around to give him a nice view of her lower region, fully nude and by the looks of it, it looks like it could use a little attention. He grins as he moves his hands down her back gently and to her thighs, "May I touch..?"

"Go ahead..~"

'You probably thought I wouldn't get this far

You thought I'd end up in the back of a car

You probably thought I'd never escape

I'll be a rat in this cage, I'd be a slave to this place.'

He nods, his hands soon moving between her legs as he slowly begins rubbing. She lets off a soft gasp, spinning around rather quickly as she plops back down upon his lap, leaning back slightly as she can't help but to let a soft little while slip her lips, "Touch me again.. Please..~"