The End of the World - Stream Nine - Foxerism

- Doin' it now~! Foxerism is a ship my RP Partner and I do via Twitter. Foxerism, especially the name, belongs to us since we made it up. Well, I think I did, but since she does it with me, it belongs to both of us. So, please do not steal it. It's a custom ship away from the main-stream shipping's we did and if you wish to use the name, let me know, alright~? Okay.~

This one may be rather short, but we'll see.~

Enjoy.~

------------------------------------------------------------------

The next shipping's that the fans want is an unknown ship that has the Golden Giggler, paired with the Hobo Horse, Sp00n, or Nick. The rest of the guys were out of the room as them two were the only ones left. Both look at each other, Sly giggling, whist Nick just sighs. It takes them a while to get going on what the fans actually want, but Sly makes the first move.

He moves over to Nick and leans up slightly to give a few little pecks to his cheek, soon moving to his lips. The other really doesn't respond right away, but after a few failed attempts, Sly gives up for a moment. However, the Giggler is taken back once the Horse grabs a hold of his arm and yanks him back to return the lips in the locked position. Sly lets off a soft little gasp as he moves his arms around the others neck to return the sudden kiss, keeping it until they need to breath. Nick parts first, causing the other to stumble back in shock as he lets off a shaky giggle, staring at the man in front of him.

Within what felt like seconds, both men were naked; it seemed to happen in a flash. Both boys stare at each other for a moment before Sly takes over and makes the first move once again. He leaps up, having the other grab a hold of him and hold him up. He can't help but to grin as he rubs himself at the entrance of him, listening to the giggler let off a few little whines. He seems to want this and want it now. So that's what Nick does. He shoves himself into the other, knowing that he's already prepped and ready from the other moments of this porno stream and begins his thrusting motion.

Eddie moans out as he feels the pleasure fill up in him. Nick keeps his movements rough, pounding into the other until he feels the need to let go, but he slows down teasing him, as well as himself. Eddie whines out as he feels the need to cum as well, but he tries to ride the other as he slows down, wanting more so he can.

However, Nick begins to speed up, the need to let go was high and he wanted it. And he wanted it now. He speeds up his movements, grunting softly as he finally cums into the giggler. The other screams out as he cums as well, panting heavily as he pulls himself out and lays on the ground a twitching and panting mess.

The other guys peak their heads in as Jordan points to the screen, the fans know what to do now.

-----------------------------------------------------

Lol. This one was so rushed. Probably one of my shorter ones but hey. It's Foxerism. Short and simple xD.

If you liked this part, and have anymore requests for a ship, or ships you want me to do, leave them in the comments below.~ If you have any requests for any of my other books, you can leave the requests down there too~! If you also liked it, give it a star~! And, if you want, you can follow me.~ I'll appricate it with a Passion.~

I love you~!

~ SinfulWordMaster.