The End of the World - Stream Five - SSoHD

- Next~! I'm not really too sure what to do with SSoHD, but I'll figure something out~! It may be a bit shorter than my others, but, as long as it's two pages or more, I am happy.~

Enjoy.~

----------------------------------------

He speaks Sarcasm as a second language; the other male in the room speaks Russian. Sarcasm and rage may not be the best two to be stuck in a room together to once more film for the fans armature porn, but as they all say, it's what the fans want.

Both males like all of the others stare awkwardly into the camera, not really understanding the shipper's and the fan girls, but they'll get yelled at or something of the sort if they don't do as they want. Seamus seems to play the dominate one; poor Aleks was still sore from what Kevin did, and even more from what James did about an hour ago. The poor boy is going to be ravished by the rest of the Creatures while they only have two or three they have to do. There's still Dex, Dan, and the Boss man, Jordan. There maybe one other he may e forgetting but right now, he can't fucking think of it.

Once Aleks' mind calms down – somewhat – of what has been going on, he felt Seamus' fingers under his chin to bring him into a soft kiss. He's rather gentle; Eddie was gentle as well, but Seamus was more gentle than him, which was a complete surprise. The Irishmen kept the kiss for a moment, pulling away before the Russian can return it. He's not going to fuck him. He's had enough fucking for a while, the poor boy needs to relax. So he's just going to give him a hand job. He may be submissive on most occasions, but he's not one to suck a dick to be dominate. That's not like him. Aleks might, but Seamus won't.

Since the Russian was already nude, he ran his hands down his body until it reaches down south, moving the camera so the fans could fan girl on what their seeing. They've seen it before most likely, but they can see it again.

Aleks moves his hand up slowly as he works the older mans pants down to his knees as he reaches for his cock, slowly beginning to move his hand. He soon feels the other doing the same, as he can't help but to moan since he's rather sensitive still. But damn did any touch he had felt amazing.

After some time of just slow rubbing, both boys speed up their movements, Aleks was a moaning mess by the middle of the rubbing, Seamus was just breathing a bit heavy mixed with soft groans. He had to admit, the Russian's hand over him felt rather good, but sadly, he doesn't roll this way. He's only doing this for the fans.

Aleks gets tired of the rubbing as he moves a bit, now kneeling down in front of the other as he grabs a hold of him and slips him into his mouth. He grins slightly as he hears a sharp intake of breath. It seems the other was liking it, so he kept going. He sucked on him, finally using his tongue to add extra pleasure, now listening to the older male groan out, almost sounding like a moan. He wanted to hear more so he sped up. But after he sped up what seems like too much, the older let go in his mouth. Aleks draws back falling on his ass as he keeps the juice in his mouth for a moment, wondering if he should swallow or not. He spits a bit on the floor below him but the rest that was there, he surprisingly swallowed. Seamus looked at him in disbelief, not even his own girlfriend swallows. Well, he really wouldn't tell anyone that she did, let's just say she didn't.

Aleks seemed he needed more but once Seamus wanted to help him cum as well, Aleks swats his hand away and does it himself, panting heavily as he can't help but to stare into the camera. The fans going nuts from his sexual look being more sexy than his every day look.

After some bit, he covers his mouth as he screams his release, falling back on the ground as he pants, his body twitching once again from the pleasure that came back. Pretty soon, if this keeps going on, he's going to run dry. He's surprised he's not dry yet.

The other men pop their heads in, James and Kevin just walking over to Aleks and putting him in a chair and patting his head, James having a look on his face of victory, even though he didn't do this. Kevin just looks highly amused.

Koots looks at the camera, pointing at the Russian in the chair, "Aleks is getting–"

"Fucked up!"

"Yeah, thanks James.."

James just laughs as he shakes his head, plopping down in his chair off camera as he watches the chat like he usually does.

"Anything else you fans want? Dan and Dex hasn't done anything yet."

"Neither have you!"

"Sshhh..! James, don't tell them..!"

"Jordan wants to get fucked.~ Don't cha, Hordan~?"

"....."

"You wanna see Jordan get fucked up~?!"

-------------------------------------------------------

This one was heavily rushed. I really didn't know what to do with this so I did it like this~! I hope you SSoHD shipper's like it~!

If you have any requests of shipping's for this, please, let me know down below~! I'll write them as quick as I can for you! You can also go as far as adding a bit of threesome into this.~ I don't mind at all.~ It'll be longer and more smutty. Remember that.~ If you liked this part, leave a comment down below on what ship or ships you want to see next! You can also leave requests for any of my other books down below as well! If you liked this part, give it a star, too! And, if you want, you can follow me.~ I'll appricate it with a passion.~

I love you~!

~ SinfulWordMaster.