I Wish You Were Mine - Final - NovaHD; ImmortalFox

Both Aleks and Eddie woke up early in the morning, both seeming to be cuddling in the same place there were in when they fell asleep. When eyes meet, both boys smile at each other, but Aleks' soon fade as he remembers that he has to go back to James, and since he hasn't been home all night, the older male will be even more livid than he already was. Eddie knows that Aleks has to leave, so he simply gives the younger male a quick kiss to the lips, shooing him away so he can fix whatever maybe wrong once he gets home.

—————

"Aleks..! What the hell did you do at Eddie's..?! You spend the entire night there..!"

Aleks sighs shakily; he wanted to tell the older male what he did, but that would end up breaking them apart other than fixing it. So, he actually does tell the truth, but puts a little bit of a lie into it as well.

"I was talking to Eddie and all of a sudden he tacked me onto the bed and kissed me. I tried to push him away but it didn't work."

James' eye twitches a bit as he stares at the young Russian in front of him. He wasn't susre if he was lying, or telling the truth, but he taks the later and trusts the other in what he says. He keeps his own anger under control as he sits down, pulling at his hair in the process.

"God damnit, Eddie.."

Aleks lets off a sigh as he moves over to the older male, siting down as he moves a hand to rub at his back, trying to calm his raging boyfriend down. It seems to work as he looks over, letting off a sigh.

"He didn't hurt you, did he?"

He actually did the opposite. Eddie made him happy when he was sad from the outburt that the other made. He made him happy and forgetting what happened. But he'll never tell James that.

"No.. He didn't hurt me.. He just.. Comforted me.."

James huffs as he looks over to the Russian, his face soon turning into a bit of a scowl. He didn't want to go off on him anymore, so he just lets the situation go, nodding.

"Are you going to make it up to me? I was lonely all night without you."

Aleks nods a bit, sighing. He leans up, connecting his lips with the older males; his was a bit more chapped, and not soft and smooth like the Latino's, but keeps the kiss even though he wanted to part it. James pulls the younger man closer, soon moving him onto his lap as he keeps the kiss, soon making it more deeper as the time goes on. Aleks whines; he wanted this, he really did, but for some odd reason, all he can think of is Eddie. And only Eddie. It seems James was now out of the picture, and now that he's thinking of only Sly, he might as well do this now.

"James.. James.. I think we need to take a break. See what we want, and if things don't work out, we can always try again.."

James parts form the kiss, staring at the Russian as if in disbelief. He pushes him down, leaving him there as he goes up the stairs, pointing to the boy, then the door.

"Yeah. Alright. Go to Eddie. I'll be here like the lonely fuck I am and just wait."

Aleks hears a door slam; he didn't want to this, but it seems his body and mind wanted Eddie more than it wanted James. And with that, he picks himself off of the floor, and once more makes his way to Eddie's. Eddie was once more happy to see him, but once Aleks says he broke up with James to be with him, he was both sad and happy. He brings the boy back to the bedroom, and cuddling him the way they were before he was forced to leave. James was now a distant memory. Eddie will make Aleks happy. Well. That is until James decides to get into the picture. But he'll make sure he makes the Russian as happy as he can before that happens.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

I wanted to get this done in the same day. So. Here you go. This was rather rushed, and I'm sorry. I'll make up for it in the next one. I promise.~