[ Mid Book Update. ]

Hi! I'm not one for updates randomly in a book and or fanfic, but since you all seem to enjoy this rather muchly, I was thinking... 'What would the fans of the book like to see.'

So. I'm writing this mid book update for you guys, to tell me what you want to see, ship wise. I'm open to do anything.

I sadly really don't do anything with Kootra / Jordan [Hordan. Haha.] since I have morals for married people, but I will write it, as long as it's one-sided and / or forced. I can make smut, but it'll be one sided. And, I shall obey the way he speaks, since a lot of books I see people have Jordan curse. Again, I try to keep things how they are, but alter it heavily only in the same sex love category.

ANYWAY. That got random. But, what would you, followers, and non-followers like to see in this book? Would you like to see a lot more of detailed smut? Would you like to see non-smut? Would you like to see demented horror smut? Would you like to see fetish smut? [Fetish smut would be like a fetish for fire, ice, won't do feet. A fetish for toys, etc etc.] Would you like to see some more sad chapters? [Cheating, one-sided love that isn't returned, death that I may cry over, etc etc.] Tell me what you want~!

---------

Ships I will heavily sail -

NovaHD [OTP, yo.]

ImmortalFox [Yes. Eddie / Sly is still a Creature to me. It's imcomplete without that giggle pants.]

ImmortalAnex [Hot on hot. Woop woop.]

Foxerism [Foxerism is Sp00n x Eddie; it's a ship my Smut / RP partner and I did via Twitter since we have so many fucking ships it's insane.]

Jeamus [Seamoose hates fanfics with him but screw the rules, The Creatures have fucked up fans. [No offence, I am too. Though, I'm not a teenager. I'm older than all of them, except for Seamus. He's what? 26? 28? 302?] ]

RoyalChaos [My Smut / RP partner and I have two of these; one is the cutest little thing you've ever seen, and the other is Corrupted Pyro Ze and Resurrected Anthony, thanks to Insane Sly.]

Ships I will NOT sail that'll be one sided -

Koova [I don't mind Koova. It actually seems legit. But, once again, It maybe one sided. Who knows. I may do something that it won't be just to see if I have the lady ballz to do it.]

KootraHD [Lol. That sounds funny. Again, it maybe one sided, unless I have the lady ballz.]

I dunno who or what to ship with Dan since I've never seen a ship with BatDanz. Who do you ship with that cuddly little bear?

Dex, I'm not too sure who to ship with. I can ship Dex with pretty much anyone, but I gotta figure out things on how to do it and all that writer mumbo jumbo.

------

ANYWAY TIMES TWO. If you want any of the sailing ships to be written, leave me a prompt or just say '-Ship Name' and Random, and I'll come up with something! I'm running out of idears! I just said Idears. Help.

Also, if you want my Twitter Creature Role-playing accounts, Creature Hub, and Corrupted Creature Hub accounts, I will gladly tell them. And usually the other people I talk too on there is the same person, since my RP Partner owns most of the Creatures, while I own Nova [I am Novaette. I am the Rage Queen.], Sp00n, an Aleks, and I own half of the Corrupted Creature Hub Creatures. We are creepy. If the real Creatures saw this, they'd be like, "What the fuck is this shit." And Hordan will be like, "What the brown and or meow is this?"

So! Leave me prompts and or ship things you want me to do, and I'll write them in my description bull so I don't forget and all that jazz. So. Yippe!

I love you.~

~ SinfulWordMaster.