A One-Night-Stand Meaning More - NovaHD

- Since I haven't posted for a while, and my last one was rather sad, I thought I'd actually write some smut for you nice people waiting for this to be updated. I hope you enjoy.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drinking. That's all he's been doing since he got to this party. His friend Eddie, or better known as SlyFoxHound on the interwebs forced him to go. It was either go with Eddie, or Jakey. He decided to go with Sly, though, he might have had a better time with Jakey, but he's having the time of his life. Drinking. In the corner. All alone. Until his Latino friend came bouncing up to him, holding out a drink, his infamous giggles slipping past his lips as he does so, the drink spilling out of the shot glass, "Immortalllll!" His accent was heavier since he was drunk, but it didn't bother him. "Someone bought you a drinkkk! He's over there!"

The Russian known as Immortal, or Aleks, pears over at the male that Eddie was pointing too. Said male looking rather drunk as it is, but he looks back to the drink, taking it from his heavily giggling friend, and just downing it, not thinking that it could be spiked. He felt the warm liquor slide down his throat, and quickly take effect. Eddie bounces off to god knows where as Aleks makes his way over to the male that bought him the drink.

In all honesty, he looked rather attractive; older than he was. Well built with a face that he won't be able to get out of his head for quite some time. The male held his hand out, a soft smirk on his face as he begins to speak, his words slightly slurred together, but Aleks didn't mind, "Hiya. I'm James. Who're you..~?"

The man known as James seemed interested in him so why the hell not, "Immortal. Or Aleks. Whatever you want."

James grins; though he stands up all of a sudden grabbing onto the Russian's waist and pulling him closer. He feels his body presses against the well built body, and as time quickens up, he feels lips on his. His body jerks at the sudden motion but actually accepts it and soon begins to return it. The older male grins as he lifts Aleks off of the ground and wraps his legs around his waist, soon taking him to a special room, and locking the door. He looked rather devious, but in the drunken state Aleks is in, he doesn't give a damn anymore.

James soon presses Aleks to a nearby wall, dipping his head down to attack his neck, leaving little kisses and bites every now and again, soon finding the Russian's weak spot and biting down, causing him to tip his head back in surprise, his head knocking on the wall in sudden pleasure. He grips onto James, having liking the feeling, pressing into him even more to make the marking more rougher. James just smirks, biting down more harder on his neck; Aleks could have sworn he drew blood, but once again, he didn't care.

Once the older male pulls away from his neck, he licks his lips, the drunken lustful look was still in his eyes as he leans forward, his lips now attacking the Russian's in need, and want. Aleks returns it with everything he's got, soon beginning to rub up against him for some sort of added pleasure and friction. James just laughs, parting from the kiss as he shoves the younger male down, and getting over him as he begins to remove his clothing, his eyes darting around to admire his features, and newly exposed intricate tattoo. He dances his fingers over the tattoo up and down before coming up to his neck, grabbing onto his hair and tipping his head to the side as he whispers in his ear, "What do you want me to do, Aleksandr..? You look like you're in need of some release.. Tell Nova what you want."

Aleks shivers as he listens to the older male speak, but he doesn't say anything, the only thing he does is switch control so now he was the one in control. He wanted to, and he's going to be the dominate one for the rest of this.

James just laughs as he lays back, letting the Russian take control, letting himself relax, that is until he feels a hand begin to massage the front of his pants, waking up something that should have been awake a while ago.

"Take it out and play with it, Aleks..~ It won't hurt you.. It might make a mess on you but hell, you'll look good in white."

The Russian listens as he slips his hand into the others pants and begins rubbing around, hearing soft pleased grunts from James, and he likes it, but foreplay isn't what he's after. He wants the real deal and he's going to get it right now. He removes his clothes, as well as James', sitting upon his lap as he begins to roll his hips to make the other see what he wants. James soon does figure out what he wants as he once again flips things around, something that Aleks didn't want, but once he feels the other male enter him rather roughly, he lets it all go, and just moans.

James smirks as he speeds up rather quickly, not letting the other get used to the feeling, nor protest that it hurts, but in all honestly, he loves it. He grips onto him, letting him pound him into next week, the alcohol having it's effects, making him more sensitive than he usually is.

Though, both boys couldn't hold on like they could if they were sober, as James soon begins to pant, speeding up even more if possible, but Aleks couldn't hold on anymore. He lets go with a soft cry of James' name, as the other male does the same, filling him up. However once the deed was done, he pulls out and slowly leaves the room, leaving Aleks to pass out on the floor in his own mess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aleks wakes up, his head pounding as he sits up, the feeling of sickness soon filling his entire body as he quickly gets up and finds a way to the bathroom, vomiting into the toilet. He wipes his lips as he looks down at his body; he's nude, and his backside hurts quite a bit. He got drunk rather quickly and he didn't know what the hell happened.

that was until he went back to the room where he clothes were and found a piece of paper. On said paper was scribbled letters that he barely could read.

Call me. It's James. The one you had a one-night-stand with. I'd like to get to know you on a sober level. If you call me, great. If not, I guess I'll see you around when you're drunk again. See you soon, Aleksandr.

-- James AKA UberHaxorNova --

"I had sex with Nova!? What the fuck, dude!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had to add that very last dialog because it sounded right and it sounded funny. Well. Here you go. I updated and it's smut. Not as detailed as I can do, that'll be for when you request things for me. So. If you want what I can really do, request some ships and I'll write them. Just need a prompt.

Thank you and enjoy.~

-- SinfulWordMaster --