I Miss You - ImmortalFox

— Someone slap me so I can stop updating. It's great for you guys, give it's giving me early carpultunnel. Oh well! This one is going to be rather short. One of my rare short fics. Enjoy. —

———————————————————————

Aleks frowned as he moved around the apartment building both him and Sly used to own. He's been alone for quiet some time. Eddie went back to Florida for a while to be with his mother, which also means he took a retirement from the Creatures. Kootra said that he might let him back in but that all just depends on what's going on, and what's going on with Sly as well. Aleks misses Eddie; he misses him a lot.

When it was the weekend, Aleks got himself on Skype and contemplated on whether or not to call the other. He could via phone, but he wanted to see his face as well as hear him. And after about ten minuets of thinking, he hits his name on Skype, and waits for the Latino to answer.

Eddie soon answers, his smiling face soon popping up on screen. Aleks smiles happily as he waves to his best friend, a look of tiredness on his face. Eddie notices it and points it out, only saying that he hwasn't slept well, which is true.

"Aleks! Why haven't you slept well? C'mon!"

Aleks frowns as he looks away from the other, putting his hand on the screen hen soon looking back at it, "I miss you, Sly.."

Eddie blinks as he frowns, his little happy smile now turning into a frown as he hears the other speak, "I miss you too, Aleks. You want me to come and visit you next week?"

Aleks blinks, a happy little smile on his face as he just nods, jumping around on his chair to show his excitement, "Please! I miss you so much."

"I will, Aleks. I'll come and see you next week, then we can spend as much time as you need with me, alright?"

Aleks nods as he talks to him for about an hour longer, before saying their goodbyes.

"I love you, Eddie..~"

"I love you too Aleksandr. See you next week..~!"

———————————————————————

I can't stop updating, but this should be my last one until next weekend. Hopefully. This was very short and I'll make up for it next week for you.~

— SinfulWordMaster.