Drunken Party Animals [Jeamus] - [ Requested by cmoores101 ]

— This one is going to be a bit different. James and Seamus are not going to know each other prier to the fanfic so they are going to be strangers. This is going to be one of my rare chapters that this will happen. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.~

——————————————————

Some people say it's fate when others meet each other and actually fall in love. Some say it's not, it's rather chemistry. But it seems two men are going to meet in a club; they have never known each other prior to the meeting, and some interesting things occur. Let us follow their small, short journy, shall we?

-------------

Both of the men were sitting side by side, each taking slight glances every now and again, the blonde seemed to be a bit shy, but it could just be a rouse; the other male just seemed a bit too over confidant, a small little grin on his face. The grinning male after a while turns to look at the blonde, tapping him on the shoulder just simply stating a simple hello, receiving one back in return. That's the only thing said for quite some time. That is until they both begin to get more drunk as the night goes on.

As the night goes on, the smirking man decides to drag the blonde onto the dance floor, pulling him close by the waist, and begins to dance with him. The blonde doesn't respond right away, but once he feels a hand on his ass, his face becomes dusted with red as he can't help but to sway his hips to the music, pushing his body more closer to the other. Said other leans over, whispering in the blondes ear, "Want to go somewhere more private..~?"

The blonde thinks it over for a moment before nodding, soon being pulled to a private room that was made for the dancers for private shows. The door is usually kept open, but this time he closes and locks the door as he soon sits down, dragging the other down onto his lap, his grin staying put.

"So, what's your name?"

"Seamus. Who're you..?"

"James."

With simple introductions over with, and moments of staring soon out the window, the distance between them soon come to a close, lips soon meeting each other in chase kisses, keeping them quick, yet non-complex. But soon, the kiss turns into something deep, not keeping it slow anymore. It turns into something that could turn sexual, and it most likely will.

However, after a bit of heavy kissing, James soon moves Seamus down so he's on his back and the other now hovers over him. He soon moves a hand under his shirt, moving it around under it but soon moves it down, moving his legs apart so he can rub the slowly growing bulge in his pants. The older male soon lets off a soft little groan, trying his best to keep himself quiet, but it wasn't getting anywhere with James. He stops his teasing as he sits on the other side of the couch, crossing his arms as he just smirks like an idiot. Seamus groans as he gets up, sitting on James' lap once again, but soon begins to move his lips, the other letting off a soft breath as he feels him gride his hips. James grabs Seamus' hips as he grinds up, finally hearing the older male moan.

James once again moves Seamus off of his lap, quickly disposing of each of their clothes as he puts three fingers to his mouth, "Suck," is all he says. Seamus nods slowly as he begins to suck on the others fingers, his eyes never leaving his, having James let off a soft, shaky sigh.

After a bit, he removes his fingers, trailing them down his chest, and stomach, soon moving to his ass, slipping a finger in. Seamus groans as he tries to get comfortable with the foreign object in him, but it takes a moment. He nods, having James add in the final two, properly stretching him, and thrusts his fingers forward, having the other jump and cover his mouth as he moans out all of a sudden. James grins as he keeps pounding into his prostate, seeming that he loves it. Each time it's hit, he jumps and moans, so that's a yes.

Once James feels like his prepping is good enough, he removes his fingers and positions himself at his entrance, thrusting in without a simple warning. Seamus groans out, moving his arms around him, wanting something to grab onto, which is the younger hair. James smirks as he begins softly thrusting, getting deeper with each movement. The older male begins to back-thrust against him, the pleasure overwhelming him as he can't take too much more. It's rather early for him to cum, so James has a plan.

Since this was a gay club, he found a few little toys on a table on the side as he grabs a circular object and clamps it over Seamus' cock so he won't be able to cum. The older groans out of frustration and confusion, not wanting the toy on him but lets it be since he was the submissive one and really had no choice in the matter. James keeps his movements rough, finding his prostate once again as he hits said spot almost non-stop, causing the older male to moan out a bit louder, getting louder the more harder he hits it.

After what felt like forever, James' body begins to twitch and stiffen, the need to cum becomes obvious as he grips onto Seamus, leaning down to his neck, biting down onto it causing him to moan out, gripping even more on his hair, "You belong to me, now..~"

Seamus smirks finally as he moves his lips to James' neck, giving the same treatment, only biting more rougher, hearing James grunt was something that almost turned him on even more to explode beyond his limits of the cock-ring.

James stops as he whispers, "In or out..~?"

"In..~"

With the words given, James nods as he thrusts only a few more times as he takes the ring off of the other, cumming into him. Once the younger male cums, Seamus cums soon after, each calling each others names as their sexual high is now at it's highest, slightly shaking in each others arms. James pulls out after he finally calms down, panting as he leans over, giving him a few soft pecks to the lips.

"Where's your phone..~?"

Seamus gives James his phone; the younger looking through the contacts as he adds his number as well as his name, and hands it back with a smirk as he puts his clothes back on, leaving him where he was, "Call me sometime, yeah..~?"

Seamus blinks as he smirks, nodding; he watches the younger male leave the room as he simply speaks in return. "Will do..~" as he walks away. He wasn't even sure if he heard him, but once he got home, he called James, drunk or not, and they talked for several hours until they both passed out, causing their cellphones to die.

————————————————————————

—Hi! This was really rushed since I wanted to get this done and over with ASAP, so I'm sorry if this disappointed you! I will make it up in the next chapter, or in the next few! If you have any requests for me, please leave them in the comments below! I would love to write your ideas!

—SinfulWordMaster