Chapter Fifteen

"If you love someone, you tell them. Even if you're scared that it's not the right thing. Even if you're scared that it'll cause problems. Even if you're scared that it will burn your life to the ground, you say it, and you say it loud and you go from there."
- Mark Sloan, Greys Anatomy

*******

Changsub POV

I've been hanging out a lot with Yura, my friends thought we got back together and I didn't bother to correct them.

Sungjae keeps calling me to hangout with him, he keeps making me guilty for not spending time with him even though we live in the same house.

"Hyung!! Are you still alive?" Sungjae screamed making me move my phone away from my ears.

"Stupid if I'm dead will I still be able to answer your call?" I screamed back at him.

"I haven't seen you hyung so I thought maybe you decided to go back to where you came from."

"Why did you call?"

"I'm touched I missed you too Sungjae." Sungjae said sarcastically.

"Hahaha! Fine I miss you Sungjae." I relented, which is honestly true.

"Whatever! Hyung! Eunkwang hyung said you need to come home tonight, we're having barbeque and soju. We're getting wasted." Sungjae said excitedly.

"I'm not sure—

"Tell that to Eunkwang hyung, you need to be there." He said then hang up.

"Is it your friends?" Yura asked curiously.

"Yeah, they are having a party tonight at our apartment."

"Are you joining them?"

"I'm not sure."

"Changsub, you need to face them. You cannot hide from them forever."

I nodded at her, though still not sure if I'm coming.

"And I have a date tonight so I need you to leave." She said apologetically.

I've been sneaking out to the house when I know they are not around, I'm not sure if I'm ready to see Minhyuk hyung looking happy.

I went to class like usual, still trying my best not to bump into anyone I know after my class. I went to the secluded area at the back of the building where I usually hangout when I want to be alone.

Unfortunately a couple beat me to it, I sighed as I turned my back to hangout somewhere else.

"Hyung? Changsub hyung?"

I turned around and was shock to find that it was Hyunsik and Hyemi. Hyunsik was scratching the back of his head while Hyemi is frowning at me like she's mad or something. Why is she mad at me?

"Hyung are you going home tonight? Eunkwang hyung is getting mad at you."

"I'm not sure yet." I replied and leave them alone still weirded out by the mad expression on Hyemi's face.