Chapter 8

Meanwhile in Auradon~

Anna, Kristoff and the rest of the Frozen family had finally made it on their trip to Auradon in time for the cotillion. 

Elsa had noticed a little while earlier that Ari and the others were missing and sent scouts out looking for them, but with no luck. 

"Kristoff? Where's Anna?" Elsa called, coming to meet with her sister and brother-in-law, but only Sven was there. 

The reindeer only snorted in reply a few times at the ice queen. 

"Don't be coy, answer me" Elsa said. 

Sven snorted again some more until Kristoff came out. "Easy, Sven. She can't help being bossy" The iceman replied, referring to Elsa. 

"I'm not bossy" Elsa defended. "I'm the queen"

"Isn't it the queen's job to boss people around?" Kristoff asked, in which he did have a point. 

"Don't help" Anna told her husband, before coming out then over to her sister to comfort her. 

Elsa had become very worried after she discovered Ari and the others had disappeared without a trace. 

"Still, no one's heard from Ari and the others. There's been no sightings from any of the scouts?" Elsa asked, growing a bit frantic and pacing. 

"Since you asked us the last ten second ago... Nope" Kristoff answered.  

"Wherever she is, I'm sure she's fine" Anna tried to assure her sister. "She's got her friends with her" 

"Well I can't just sit here. I'm going out to find them" Elsa said. 

"I knew you were gonna try that," Anna told her sister. "So that's why I'd be here to stop you"

"Well you can't," Elsa replied sternly to her little sister. "I'm the queen" 

"Which is exactly why you gotta stay here" Kristoff said to the ice queen. 

This made Elsa pause for a moment, realizing Kristoff and Anna were right. But Elsa was still very worried for her niece. 

"Right now Auradon needs you more than Ari" Anna reminded her sister. 

"She can take care of herself" Kristoff added about Ari. 

Elsa then looked confused to her sister and brother-in-law. "How can you both possibly be so calm? She's my niece"

"And our daughter" Anna reminded. 

"She'll be fine" Kristoff assured Elsa. "We believe in her. You should too"

"Because she was trained by the best" Anna soon smiled to her sister. 

Elsa managed a small smile to her sister, but still couldn't help but worry. 

Back on the Isle~ 

Kali and the other girls had stopped by Lady Tremaine's shop. Dizzy was delighted to see Evie again while Kali and the other girls wandered in. The adventure kids were surprised to hear that Dizzy had never tasted ice cream before. 

Evie and Dizzy did some catching up together while Mal and the others gathered some supplies that they needed for battle. They also knew that Ari's fire powers and Ciara's shadow powers would come in handle as well to face Uma and her crew. 

Meanwhile, the boys had arrived back at the school and snuck in to print a fake version of Fairy Godmother's wand. But they were in for a surprise. 

"You guys are back!" Twilight said, surprised to see the boys as she came with the other ponies. 

"What happened?" Rainbow Dash asked.