Chapter 13

Ben climbed back up onto the ship while the gang came to him, telling him good job for stopping the fighting. 

Ari began to calm down as her eyes and dressed stopped glowing and she returned to normal. 

Mal then hovered over and lightly landed on the deck, changing back into her human form. And this time, her dressed was changed to a beautiful shade of purple which looked way better on her.

Mal soon gave a crusty to Ben and he bowed to her while the adventure kids smiled to both of them. 

Ari came up to her family who were all smiling proudly to her. 

"I really thought I could help bring Uma over to the good side..." Ari sighed, feeling she had failed. 

"You made a mistake, Ari" Kristoff told his daughter. 

"We all do" Anna admitted. 

"But you made it in the spirit of how a true ruler would do," Elsa said. "You gave villains a chance to become good"

"And we're so very proud of you..." Elsa told her niece, embracing her. "You'll make a great queen someday"

"Thanks, Aunt Elsa" Ari smiled up at her aunt. 

Mal and Ben then came up to each other, looking very happy together. Adam and Belle knew they were going to be in very good hands with Mal as their son's girlfriend. 

"I owe you guys so much" Ben told the VKs and they all agreed to that, but mostly in a joking way. 

"If there is anything that you need, or anything I can do for you..." Ben said to them. 

"Um, actually, there is, Ben..." Evie spoke up. "I know a girl who would really love to come to Auradon. It's Drizella's daughter, Dizzy. She's like a little sister to me"

"And Ben," Carlos added. "Ciara and I here have been friends for a long time. And I can't bare the thought of sending her back to the Isle" 

"Oh, but Carlos, you know I have to go back" Ciara told her best friend. "Who's gonna take care of my sisters?"

"Well then, you should come" Ben told Ciara. "Your sisters too"

Ciara looked to Ben, shocked and disbelief. "Really? You mean it!" 

"Absolutely" Ben insisted. 

This made Ciara very happy as she accepted Ben's offer to come to Auradon. She then hugged Carlos as the two of them were now very happy together. 

"It's not just them, Ben" Ann started. 

"She's right" Evie continued. "There's a lot of kids who would really love it here in Auradon. Kids just like us, who also deserve a second chance" 

"Can I maybe get you a list?" Evie asked. 

"Yes! Absolutely, please" Ben smiled. 

The adventure kids and rest of the gang chuckled, being very happy about this. 

Just then, some guards came to Mal, telling her they found her spell book below deck. Uma had it. The adventure kids were a little worried about what Mal was going to do with it. That spell book had caused the gang a lot of trouble. Luckily, Mal decided that she didn't need it anymore and that it rightfully belonged in the museum. 

Ben smiled to Mal, being proud of her before she playfully splashed water at him. 

The adventure kids smiled to the two lovers. 

"I think it's about time we get this party started" Brock told the others. 

Genie soon did is magic, setting off fireworks while the jaquins did a fly over and everyone cheered, dancing and enjoying the party.