Chapter 1

One early morning in the kingdom of Arendelle, all was quiet as the sun was just starting to rise and everyone was still asleep. All except for one...

Arendelle's benevolent queen, Elsa, who had the power to create ice, was out on the balcony looking out to her kingdom while taking in the cool morning breeze. 

Just then, she heard a small noise behind her and the sound of giggling before she turned around to see that it was her little five-year-old niece, Arianna. 

Elsa admitted she always had struggles ruling her kingdom. But once after Ari was born, the snow queen found new light in the little princess, as Ari brought her so much joy into her life and less at being worried all the time. 

And that's not all, Arianna also developed powers just like her aunt, but of controlling fire. Everyone was of course shocked at first about this, but Elsa was glad she'd be able to help Ari at controlling her powers and becoming closer with her niece. 

"And what are you doing up here so early, my little princess?" Elsa asked, looking down at Ari.  

"I wanted to see you!" Ari smiled up at her aunt.  

Elsa smiled back. It warmed her heart that her little niece wanted to spend time with her.

"Ari, come here..." Elsa soon brought the young princess over and pointed out to Arendelle's town as they both looked out together at it. "You see that?" 

"This is Arendelle... Our family has ruled this land for generations" The ice queen began explaining to her niece, little knowing that she would be Arendelle's future queen one day. 

"As queen, it is my duty to take care of everything and everyone here. And with you as future queen, someday that responsible will be passed on to you" Elsa told her young niece.

"Really?" Ari asked, looking up to her aunt. 

"Yes" Elsa nodded.

"Wow..." Ari looked back out into the kingdom with awe. 

"It's a big responsibility..." Elsa continued. "But one day, I know you'll be ready..."

The aunt and niece continued looking out into the kingdom while the sun rose, seeming this was a very familiar scene with a lion king and his son. 

Years passed and Ari had grown into a fine young princess, still looking out into Arendelle's kingdom on the balcony as that back there was revealed to have been a flashback. 

The now teenage princess continued looking out into Arendelle while the wind blew lightly thorough her hair until...

"Ari?..." 

Ari heard a familiar voice and slowly turned back around to see that it was indeed her aunt Elsa. The Ice Queen gave her this look before the princess came back over to join her, knowing there was something they needed to take care of. 

Meanwhile, somewhere back in our world~

The adventure kids, or adventure Adults as what David now called them, were all hanging out together in their usual spot with nothing much to do. 

That is until a mysterious letter magically appeared, startling them, and then another. Kali grabbed the first letter and opened it to read while Teeders did with the other. 

"What is it?" The twins and David asked, curiously coming up to read over their friends shoulders. 

"Am I being punished?" Cynthia then asked, getting the sneaky suspicion this was going to be just another adventure for them.