Chapter 9

Uma's crew had come out onto her ship as they were getting ready, bringing Ben out and having him tied up

Harold was over near Uma when he heard Harry and Gil talking to each other. More like arguing. Gil had apparently thought the ship should be cleaned up to make it look nice and to make the pirates appear more friendly. Even mentioning about adding some pink ribbons. 

"NO!" Harry yelled at his idiotic friend. "This is the Isle! Everything's suppose to look horrible here!" 

"There's no need to shout" Gil said calmly. "We don't want to scare the prisoner"

"YES WE DO!!" Harry said before sighing in annoyance, telling Gil. "Why don't you go check and see if the vermins have arrived yet" he was referring to Mal and the others. 

"Okay!" Gil grinned happily yet still stupidly and ran off while Harry, Uma and the other VKs all sighed, glad that he was gone. 

Harry then approached Ben, taunting him, looking like he wanted to finish the king off himself right now. 

"Give it a rest, Harry..." Uma told the pirate boy, coming over to him with Harold. 

"You said I could hook him!" Harry complained through his teeth. 

"I said at noon!" Uma told him sharply. 

Harry groaned then came back over to Ben and dangled a watch over him. "20 more minutes" 

"That says 11:30" Ben deadpanned. 

"He's right" Harold added, knowing Harry couldn't tell time. 

The son of Captain Hook grumbled before walking away, leaving the others alone with Ben. 

"You better hope your girlfriend comes through" Uma glared slightly at Ben. 

"Don't worry, I'm sure she'll crack soon" Harold told Uma, then smirked fiendishly. Knowing once they'd get the wand they'd bring down the barrier and he'd have a score to settle with Elsa and the adventure kids. 

"She's not my girlfriend anymore" Ben replied with his head down. 

Ben and Uma soon talked, with the sea witch girl saying how this island was a prison and the VKs were on their own here as their parents didn't really seem to care about them. But most of all, Uma was hurt that she didn't get picked to go to Auradon like Mal and the others. 

Ben now understood, feeling sorry for Uma. But wanted to help her and invited her to come back to Auradon with them. 

But Uma declined his offer and insisted on using her own evil plan to get there. 

"Nah. I don't need you" She said to the king of Auradon then walked back over to Harold.