Homosexual Freak

Yoongi's Point Of View

  "So uh Hoseok, Jimin is coming this way, towards us, I'm gonna go that way." I muttered as I sprinted in the opposite direction of the boy. Everyone says it is wrong to have a same gender soulmate, so I'm just going to avoid him, maybe it will disappear? I thought to myself, running to the corner table in the cafeteria. "But it might just make things worse..." I accidentally said aloud, on realizing when Hoseok sat his lunch tray on the table beside me. "What would make things worse?" Hoseok asked, curious. "Oh! Uh, nothing. It's nothing, I'm just thinking." I replied quickly. "Are you sure? You know you can tell me anything,Yoongs" Hoseok spoke. "It's just, how can my soulmate be a guy? I'm not gay I can't love a guy! But I mean he is fairly attractive..."I replied, getting more quiet at the end. "Yoongi, I don't care if your soulmate is a guy, it's your parents who will care. You saw how they reacted when we walked into your room together when we were younger, they almost had a fit and disowned you! All because they thought we were together, but come to find years later, your soulmate is a guy?" Hoseok said, remembering how my parents first reacted to us when I drug Hoseok to my room, us hand in hand.
     "I know how heavily homophobic they and the rest of the world are, I know this shouldn't have happened. But maybe it's fate that is bringing us together? Or it is just serendipity, this soulmate thing, happening like chance?" I questioned, hoping for an answer. Seemingly, my questions made Hoseok think and I don't know if I would get the answer I wanted.

           Jimin's Point Of View,
when he walked into the cafeteria
    It's lunch finally, and my nose has thankfully stopped bleeding. I was walking into the lunch line but the guy from earlier made haste and ran out of the line. Is it because of me? Am I seriously as bad as Hoseok has been saying I am? I questioned myself, looking at my shoes. Well, if even my soulmate ran away, something has to be wrong with me. Is it my face? How I dress? Do I act in a weird way? Maybe Hoseok was right, I am a freak. I slowly came to believe, as I waited in the line.
"Jimin! Jiminie! Where are you?" I heard my best friend   question, further back in the line. I quickly made my way back to him, hoping to stop his yelling. "I'm right here Taehyung! Please stop yelling so much. What did you want to tell me?" "I found my soulmate too! She has such pretty eyes, and she's so sweet! Her name is Alexandria, she just moved here from England a month ago!" Taehyung quickly exclaimed, telling me about Alexandria. How her shoulder-length hair looks so soft, and the first color he saw. Blue. Ice blue, Alexandria's eyes hold the first color Taehyung has ever seen.
     "Tae that's wonderful! We both found our matches on the same day, how cute is that? We've been best friends for years, and now we've even found our other halves on the same day." I exclaimed, genuinely happy for Taehyung to have found her so soon in our lives. "So, when will I get to meet her? Even if she is your soulmate I have to make sure she's perfect for you Tae." I said, grabbing my tray of food and making my way to our table by the window, Taehyung in tow behind me.
      "After school maybe, have you managed to speak to "your soulmate" Uh what's his name? Do you see him in here?" Tae asked, jokingly. "Well Tae I do see him, but he ran from me. I don't want to make him uncomfortable by pushing. And anyways, I'm not gay so maybe it's a friendship soulmate? I can't be gay, that's wrong to me!" I replied, defensively, hoping he would drop the topic of soulmates. "Wait you see him? Who is he?" Taehyung questioned.
       "Well, he's currently sat at a table with my bully so that also makes me not want to approach him." I said, still eating my lunch. "Wait so you mean to tell me Min Yoongi is your soulmate? Jimin, next time, pick someone I don't know to be your soulmate. You're so different from him, you're sweet and kind and he has put kids into the hospital for looking at him oddly! This won't work out even if one of you were female!" Taehyung exclaimed, trying to force me to believe otherwise.
       "Kim Taehyung I can not help who my soulmate is, you know this. And from how I see it, he doesn't want to be emotionally stuck to me just as much as I don't." I spoke, getting up to throw my lunch wrappers away. I didn't speak to Taehyung after that, maybe I should've?

        -time skip to after school, Yoongi's Point Of View-
     I quickly grabbed my backpack and walked out of class, hoping to get home quickly so I could forget about that boy, supposedly named "Jimin." But I couldn't get his small and bleeding face out of my head. I don't know if his face being in my head made me angry or the fact that Hoseok had been bullying my other half for two years. And what even over? Just because of the fact that Jimin was adopted?
        It's not his fault he can't control it! If he could, wouldn't he be with his biological parents? Ugh my parents are gonna kill me for having a male soulmate! They already had a distaste for me just because I wanted to follow my dreams of being a rapper instead of a doctor like them. I thought to myself, kicking a rock on the pathway to my house.
    "Yoongi there you are! Your mother and I have thrown away your silly songbooks and bought you textbooks so you can become a doctor or a medical professional too!" My dad said, just as I walked into the door. "Wait you threw away my songs? My lyrics? Those lyrics I have been writing since I was twelve dad! If I wasn't passionate about this don't you think I would've stopped by now? Where did you throw them away at! I need those books! Plural BOOKS! If I weren't passionate I wouldn't have even written one notebook of songs! Why can't you just let me live my life how I want to?" I said, tearing up at the end.
    Those books held my feelings from the past six years, all the pain and happiness I'd been through, I wrote about. And my parents just so heartlessly tossed them out? I need to get those books back! I thought, running back out the door to our garbage bins, hoping to find them. I luckily found all six books. Unluckily, they were all disgusting and needed to be copied down into clean books.
     After finding the books I ran up to my room, and tried to copy the still readable songs into a new book. It may have taken me over an hour, but I did it. Not wanting them to find the books and destroy them, I locked them in my drawer with a key. Ha if they want to get rid of my books they will have to get rid of my whole drawer as well! I thought and wanted to begin writing a new song. I've literally poured all of my blood,sweat,and tears into this work, how could they just throw it away? Wait. Blood, sweat, and tears? That's perfect! I began quickly writing down lyrics, the melody still unknown to me. Would Jimin like my songwriting or would he think lowly of me too? I quickly dismissed the thoughts, and continued writing the lyrics.